Credit & Collections Analyst
9111 - Accounting | San Diego, CA | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
Amobee is looking for a competent Credit & Collections Analyst to contact clients and collect outstanding payments. You will strike a balance between maintaining trustful relationships and ensuring timely payment.
Our Credit & Collections Analyst should exhibit professionalism and trustworthiness. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as an ability to work independently.
- Monitor accounts to identify overdue payments
- Find and contact clients to ask about their overdue payments
- Keep accurate records and report on collection activity and accounts receivable status
- Investigate historical data for each debt or bill
- Take actions to encourage timely debt payments
- Process payments and refunds
- Resolve billing and customer credit issues
- Update account status records and collection efforts
- Run Credit Reports for new and existing customers
- 1-2 years of Collection experience
- Knowledge of billing procedures and collection techniques
- Working knowledge of MS Office, specifically Excel and GSuite
- Patience and ability to manage stress
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
Location: San Diego, CA
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.