Contract Recruiter (Client Services)
9211 Human Resources | New York, NY | Contract
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
Contract Recruiter (Client Services)
You’re a talented Talent Acquisition professional, passionate about delivering at the highest level, and are not willing to settle for mediocrity. You take pride in matching great candidates to compelling job opportunities. You employ a consultative approach when interfacing with your internal customers. You thrive in a fast paced, high energy, technology driven environment that encourages participation and a strong desire to win. You are a natural organizer, relationship builder, and a marvel at time management. You are flexible, agile, resilient, and focused on the finish line, not the obstacles. You’re an independent thinker that requires little direct supervision. You appreciate the importance of good communication and know that teamwork takes practice, effort and a good attitude. Now…does this sound like you?
- Obtain a thorough understanding of Amobee’s business, past, and present.
- Obtain thorough understanding of the industry Amobee resides in, and the competitors in our space.
- Conduct thorough intake sessions with internal Client Services customers to ensure a complete understanding of their business and specific hiring needs.
- Ensure the job description is correctly matched to the competencies needed for the position. This includes drafting, editing, and reviewing the job descriptions as necessary.
- Maintain consistent communication with hiring managers and senior management to ensure alignment with regard to staffing plans, candidate pipeline and achievement against hiring goals.
- Ensure hiring manager and team preparedness during the interview process and that interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally.
- Maintain accurate and complete data within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring manager, senior management and HR.
- Direct Source candidates as necessary.
- Cultivating recruiting sources and contacts, reflective of our industry.
- Conduct phone screens and provide meaningful interview notes to your hiring teams.
- Participate in external recruitment and networking events as necessary.
- Drive internal enthusiasm around Recruiting and partner with Hiring Managers to gain internal support & activism.
- Propose and implement ongoing improvements to Amobee’s recruitment strategy, process & tools.
- Ensure consistent delivery for the Candidate Value Proposition.
- BA/BS degree
- 8+ years full-cycle recruiting experience in a corporate environment, with an emphasis on Client Services and sales positions.
- 5 + years recruitment experience in a technology, marketing, or ad agency environment
- Must possess a high level of emotional intelligence, business acumen and resiliency .
- Proven ability to identify and recruit talent in a fast-paced environment within aggressive timeframes.
- Strong consultative skills and the ability to build strong relationships with candidates and hiring managers.
- Experience working with various applicant tracking systems (Jobvite, Jobscore, Greenhouse, Icims)
- Exceptional customer service skills and desire to go above and beyond in providing a valuable experience to all internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with a willingness to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to the organization’s reputation and success.
- Proficiency G-Suite (G-mail. G- Drive, Calendar, G-Sheets)
- Ability to travel throughout the U.S. as necessary.
- Ability to provide timely metrics reports to HR leaders as necessary.
Location: New York, NY
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.