Client Support Executive (1-Yr Contract)
3141 - Sales Operations | Singapore | Contract and Temporary
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
The Client Support Executive is responsible in the coordination of sales support. The incumbent is an important functional part of the pre and post-sales service and is required to work collaboratively with the sales team, clients and operations team.
- Manage day to day contracts submission and ensure contracts’ terms meet internal policies
- Ensure sales data and reports on contracts are key into the system and
- Prepare and ensure invoices to / from client are processed and monitor payment status from client
- Work closely with the operations team on campaigns set up and send notifications to customers on activation of campaigns
- Work closely with finance department and keep up to date of AR payments from clients.
- Inform all sales personnel on any outstanding payments
- Track and manage renewal of accounts and inform sales people for any renewals due
- Send out monthly or ad-hoc campaign status to customers and the respective sales personnel
- Support the operations and sales team on any ad-hoc projects ].
- Completed Tertiary education in Marketing or Business related
- Preferably 1 year experience in client servicing role
- Prior work experience in media and advertising industry will be an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office, additional experience in Netsuite and Salesforce is an advantage
- Self-motivated, fast-learner and able to work independently
- Meticulous in the day-to-day operations is key
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.