Client Strategy Lead
3221 - Client Services | Sydney, Australia | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
Amobee is on the hunt for a talented Client Strategy Lead to play a pivotal role working across Enterprise & Tier 1 Clients across a range of industries, curating innovative, thoughtful digital campaigns that deliver exceptional results. We want someone who will push the boundaries, strive for excellence in all that they do and have the confidence and capability to work with broad client sets up to the Executive level.
Your big ideas, creative thinking, in-depth understanding of ad technology and ability to effectively engage and influence a wide range of stakeholders will set you up for success. You will oversee the ideation and development of strategic responses and empower our Planning and Client Service teams to craft and execute exceptional campaigns that drive clear business outcomes. You’ll oversee our Insights team and utilise our Brand Intelligence and Data Science capabilities to tell a story and further enrich campaign analytics.
A typical day includes overseeing a number of key projects across strategy, brainstorming, engaging with Senior level clients, implementation and education designed to improve client’s understanding of our capabilities and the value we can deliver as their Digital Marketing partner. You’ll also support new business pitches where required.
In return, you’ll be rewarded with a role that is varied and gives you exposure across Amobee’s broad client set. You’ll mentor the Client Services team to ensure that our strategy and insights are best-in-class. We offer a competitive salary and employee benefits, a role that is autonomous and rewarding, and place a continued focus on your professional development.
If this role sounds like your next career move, apply today.
- 7+ years experience in a Digital strategy role in a creative, performance media or agency environment
- Extensive cross-channel digital experience (mobile, display, video, social, content, programmatic)
- Proven capability to engage and influence clients and partners at the Executive/C-Suite level
- Impressive creative thinking and proven ability to execute and influence a range of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to use data to drive strategy
- Willingness to work in a fast paced, always changing environment and ‘wear many hats’
- Impressive presentation/communication style that suits a variety of stakeholders
- Exceptional attention to detail with an art for developing high-quality presentations
Location: Sydney, Australia
Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.