Client Partner (Programmatic Advertising)
3241 - Account Management | Chicago, IL | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
As a Client Partner, you will be directly responsible for successfully growing your book of business and be the okey point of contact and liaison between assigned strategic customers, partners and various departments within Amobee. The Client Partner is responsible for the business health and continual growth of your account. You will define a strategy within the account, by understanding your client’s goals (short & long term) and how the Amobee product, people and process will help accomplish this. You will build and maintain broad relationships with both the clients and the agencies. Developing, owning and nurturing client partnerships globally.
- Own account strategy and execution plan for growing, defending, and maintaining the existing book of business globally
- Own Director+ level client relationships with brand and agency globally.
- Provide customer feedback to internal teams (product, engineering, marketing) to develop and deliver innovative marketing solutions for our customers.
- Be accountable for global account quota aligned with the growing existing book of business and track against quota by forecasting at regular cadence
- Identify new digital trends and provide innovative solutions for CPG clients utilizing the Amobee product stack.
- Manage direct report and foster career development and growth across larger team working on your book of business.
- Demonstrated ability to gain customer trust, retain, and grow customer investment
- Senior level client relationship management
- Strong expertise of digital media and managing large advertising budgets ($50M+)
- Experience with account planning, forecasting, and prioritization
- Demonstrated ability to understand and be comfortable with technical product offerings
- Strong leadership and mentorship skills and experience
- Experience with global markets - Canada, EMEA & APAC
- Experience with CPG industry
- 8+ years of digital experience
- 2+ years of management experience required
- Proven track record partnering with Director-level customers at the Agency and client direct
- Existing knowledge of programmatic space, insights, data exchanges or performance advertising
- Strong understanding of online advertising landscape trends
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Strong consultative sales skills, relationship building, and customer services skills
- Bachelor’s degree
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.