Campaign Manager, Social
3411 - Delivery Operations | London | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
You enjoy optimising campaigns to their full potential and sharing key insights with your peers. You love learning new technology and thinking about out of the box solutions for day to day challenges. You’re as comfortable diving into Excel as you are writing up performance improvement recommendations and campaign learnings. You’re a self-starter, able to prioritise a varied workload, have excellent attention to detail, a willingness to learn, and strive for excellence.
You will spend your time running social advertising campaigns on the Amobee platform where we have API partnerships with Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat and Pinterest.
You will also be given the chance to expand your knowledge into programmatic media, where Amobee love to encourage progression and development.
- Play an integral role on the successful delivery of managed social campaigns on the Amobee Social platform
- Deliver campaigns working toward over achieving on KPI’s across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Snapchat
- Proactively look to enhance campaign performance using Brand Intelligence, our propriety technology data tool
- When needed, meet with clients to talk through campaign performance and demonstrate platform expertise for Sales and Account Management
- Execute campaigns on our platform and ensure optimal delivery and performance
- Work closely with the team to increase scale & performance across campaign activity
- Advise & make recommendations to Account Management for past & future campaigns
- 2 years experience and proven track record of delivering exceptional ROI on complex social campaigns
- Experience in campaign implementation, optimization and reporting
- Strong analytical skills and ability to draw conclusions based on data
- Ability to investigate, analyse & solve problems, and clearly communicate results
- Must thrive in a fast paced environment
- Expert level Excel skills, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets
- BA/BS, or graduate degree preferred with a strong academic record
- Acute attention to detail
- A hunger to learn more!
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.