3111 - Sales HQ | Singapore | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
- Responsible for management reporting, financial analysis, tracking performance vs budget, vs forecast
- Develop and prepare reports and presentations for weekly/quarterly/annual business review and monthly performance/trend review
- Facilitate in the weekly business revenue meeting with sales to track progress vs budget, quota
- Support in monthly forecast and annual operating plan. Identify and highlight any potential risks and opportunities in the business
- Monitor profitability of the business by product line and by market
- Work with the leadership team to provide them with effective commercial reporting, trends and insights
- Work closely with HR and Finance in Operating Cost and Performance Metrics
- Analysis of Trending in relation to: Top Line Revenue, Advertiser, Agency and Products.
- Identify problem fields, room for improvement, and opportunities for driving revenue, GP, and GC.
- B.S. degree in Business or Finance related field
- 2-4 years Business Analyst experience in a Professional Consulting or Digital Media environment.
- Experience in forecasting, analysis and comprehensive business reporting to provide accurate and insightful recommendations
- The ability to think strategically and implement methods to ensure procedures are completed at the highest standard
- Able to build solid internal and external relationships at all levels
- Must possess a desire to take on tough and challenging projects with multiple stakeholders
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.\
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint a must
- Proficiency in Tableau, a BI solution, and SQL is an advantage
- A proactive approach to problem solving and managing multiple projects.
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.