Big Data Developer
2131 - Engineering | Tel Aviv | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Mamram graduate.
- 4+ years of experience in software development.
- At least 3 years of experience with backend development - Java, Ruby, Python, node.js etc.
- Strong capabilities working with processing data in scale, using tools like: Hadoop/Spark, queue systems like Kafka, stores like Redis etc.
- Experience working with SQL/NoSQL
- Experience working in Linux environment.
- AWS - A big plus