3151 - Insights | Sydney, Australia | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
The Analytics Lead will be responsible for performing deep analytics on campaigns and providing expert guidance to client analytics teams using Amobee's platform. The Analytics Lead will help clients answer key business questions and find new and valuable uses for Amobee's data and advertising platform.
Top performing Analytics Leads will bring analytical rigour, clear and concise communication skills, innovative thinking, and collaborative abilities. This is a client-facing role.
- 3+ years of experience in analytics focused roles
- Proven ability to own complex client deliverables
- Strong organisational, analytical, and project management skills
- A proactive and results oriented personality
- Proven verbal and written communication skills in a consultative, client-facing environment
- SQL or other structured query language
- R, Tableau
- Experience with online advertiser technologies
- Experience with Databases
- BA/BS, or graduate degree preferred with a strong academic record
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, or equivalent is a plus
- Prior technology/media consulting experience preferred but not necessary
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.