Analyst, Brand Insights
3151 Insights | Singapore, Singapore | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
The Brand Insights Analyst position is part of Asia’s Brand Intelligence Analysts Team that uses the Multiple Award-Winning Brand Intelligence Platform to provide valuable insights used for strategy, senior management advisory, planning and digital activation by many of our most senior executive clients.
In the true realm of cutting-edge Big Data analytics, Amobee’s patented Brand Intelligence technology analyses over 60 Billion content engagements daily across the Web, mobile, social and video providing marketers with the ability to access 360-degree insights around a brand, an icon, a topic or a major event’s entire digital footprint and action in real-time across Amobee’s cross-channel, cross-device platforms.
The Brand Insights Analyst will be responsible for the creation of Brand Intelligence insights packages delivered to Amobee’s clients or internal stakeholders. Such packages include comprehensive actionable recommendations, which are based on the analysis of consumer interest gleaned by Amobee’s Brand Intelligence Technology
And you will do it all in a collaborative environment that values your insight, encourages you to take on new responsibility, promotes continuous learning, and rewards innovation. And in an organisation that has been voted one of the ‘Best Places to Work’ in.
The ideal candidate for this position is analytically superior, highly intellectually curious, familiar or keenly interested with the digital landscape, comfortable working independently, and has very strong oral and verbal communication skills.
- Create Insight packages for Amobee's Fortune 500 clients based on Amobee Brand Intelligence technology
- Support in client meetings, across both pre-sales, business development and post sales activities. Meetings include platform demos, collecting client requirements, and ongoing account management. Ability to portray confidence and gravitas in front of an audience of senior level client executives, encompassing both senior Business and Government leaders.
- Actively drive issue-based analyses, deliver proactive insights, and build effective analytical presentations and consultative story-telling to clients through insightful and actionable recommendations
- Walk clients (internal and external) through insights and recommendations
- Work together with Amobee's sales team to identify the best opportunities to work on
- Be part of strategy sessions held as part of the RFP response process
- Join agency meetings as a representative of the Brand Intelligence team
- Effective personal and team resource management leading to on-time delivery & meeting client quality expectations
- Act as a 'Centre-of-Excellence' for Amobee Brand Intelligence across all of Asia
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 3 years of experience in research, analytics or insights roles in an established multi-national company preferred
- Experience in a digital media agency is preferred
You will work amongst a team of passionate, talented and fun analyst and insights professionals, have the opportunity to work directly with multiple award-winning industry-leading technologies, to personally experience one of Singapore’s Best Places to Work and understand just what makes us tick. You will be given amazing opportunities to develop your career and skills within a leading-edge global digital marketing company. There is a host of employee benefits on offer, a great work environment and a number of reward and recognition programs all designed to make #amobeelife an unforgettable experience.
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.