Accounts Payable Analyst
9111 Accounting | Redwood City, CA | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
- Set up new suppliers, ensuring adherence to 1099 and 1042 regulations
- Receive invoices from Service and Goods suppliers and route to appropriate person for approval
- Enter or upload invoices into ERP, ensuring correct General Ledger Coding, date, and amount in complex multi-entity environment.
- Research and match invoices to appropriate receipt(s)
- Ensure prepaids are amortized correctly based on policy.
- Ensure capital purchases are correctly matched to Fixed Asset number.
- Ensure credit balances are resolved timely
- Review and process expense reports per Travel Policy in a Concur environment
- Prepare and process payments in multi-bank environment
- Prepare daily payment forecast
- Print Checks (Responsible for continuously converting Checks to ACH/Wires)
- Enter Vendor Bank information in Bank Portal or ERP. Enter or Upload ACH payments into Bank Portal
- Create Domestic and International wire templates and payments, including Foreign Currency payments
- Record electronic payments in ERP, applying to correct invoices timely
- Prepare analysis and reconciliation of vendor accounts, including American Express
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies, working closely with related departments.
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries timely
- Produce daily/monthly reports such as agings, forecasts, and metrics
- Assist with month end closing
- Ensure completeness of liabilities by proactively obtaining and entering all invoices
- Prepare AP trend report and review General Ledger to determine missing invoices and prepare accrual spreadsheet.
- Prepare reports and provide supporting documentation for audits
- 3-5 years demonstrated accounts payable experience
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Knowledge of relevant accounting software, NetSuite a plus
- Proficient in data entry and complex task management
- Understanding of complex bank instructions
- MicroSoft Excel skills
- Reconciliation skills
- Organizing and prioritizing
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
Location: Redwood City, CA
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.