3221 Client Services | Sydney, Australia | Full Time
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
Amobee are on the hunt for a driven, motivated and passionate Digital Account Director to join the team in Sydney to manage Amobee’s newest Media Services client. This role will be tasked with overseeing all digital activity across planning, strategy and buying for this renowned Telco brand. You'll also be tasked with managing a small team of Digital Planners and Campaign Managers ensuring that exceptional client service and results are delivered for the client and ensures the longevity of the commercial partnership. As a key member of the Leadership team within the Client Services division, your focus will be on strategic account planning, senior client engagement and driving steady revenue growth. Amobee is continually unlocking new and innovative ways to deliver exceptional results across our client's digital activity, so an in-depth knowlege of the digital advertising space is crucial for this role.
In return, you'll be rewarded with a competitve salary, a host of employee benefits, the ability to work within a global, innovative digital organisation, manage and develop a team that are ambitious, hard-working and friendly, while working alongside some of the industry's best talent.
Desired skills and experience:
- Minimum 7 years experience in a Digital Client Service role or similar
- In depth understanding of the Mobile landscape and the benefits/capabilities of Mobile advertising
- Team management, leadership experience
- Experience in account management & Business development
- A proven track record of achievements against objectives & targets
- Understanding of the mobile & digital advertising landscape
- Ability to manage pre-sales & deployment processes, including client presentations & product demonstrations
- Knowledge of supply & demand
- Strong analytical skills
- Great attention to detail
- Well developed communication & presentation skills (both written & oral)
- Ability to show problem solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel & Office
- Ability to work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels
- Excellent planning & organisation discipline
- Excellent customer service skills
- Results/goal orientated
If you think you have what it takes, apply today.
Location: Sydney, Australia
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.