Sales | Singapore | Full Time
Amobee is looking to recruit an Account Director role for a new opportunity within our Client Services/Sales team. This role will focus primarily on one of our largest direct clients - Singtel - building and maintaining strategic relationships across a number of teams, developing innovative cross-channel digital solutions and ensuring that we continue to deliver superior service and outstanding results.
Managing two Account Managers - you'll be tasked with uncovering new revenue opportunities within Singtel as well as being the primary contact for all Senior relationships with our key stakeholders. This role will work closely iwth the Sales and Operations leadership teams within Amobee to ensure that we continually evolve our digital strategy and achieve strong revenue results.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Digital Client Service role or similar
- In depth understanding of the Digital landscape (with mobile expertise preferred) and the benefits/capabilities of Mobile advertising
- Team management, leadership experience
- Experience in account management & Business development preferably on the agency side
- A proven track record of achievements against objectives & targets
- Ability to manage pre-sales & deployment processes, including client presentations & product demonstrations
- Knowledge of supply & demand
- Strong analytical skills
- Great attention to detail
- Well developed communication & presentation skills (both written & oral)
- Ability to show problem solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel & Office
- Ability to work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels
- Excellent planning & organisation discipline
- Excellent customer service skills
- Results/goal orientated
There is a lucrative salary and commission structure on offer, as well as a host of other employee benefits. The Amobee team in Singapore a group of driven, passionate and smart digital professionals fostering a fantastic workplace culture and the ability to learn from some of the smartest and most experienced people in the industry.
If you think you have what it takes to be our next Account Director, contact Jessica Trumble today on +61 3 9249 2346 or apply online.