Account Coordinator Intern
3241 - Account Management | Singapore | Internship
Amobee is a technology company that transforms the way brands and agencies make marketing decisions. The Amobee Marketing Platform enables marketers to plan and activate cross channel, programmatic media campaigns using real-time market research, proprietary audience data, advanced analytics, and more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter. Amobee is a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest communications technology companies in the world which reaches over 640 million mobile subscribers. The company operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
The Account Coordinator Intern will provide day-to-day support/services to the media sales team and and collaborate with other teams on tactical and strategic aspects of the account. The incumbent will also be responsible to create digital marketing proposal and media plan with support from the Account Executive.
- Attend and facilitate (as appropriate) all status meetings, client meetings and client calls
- Assist in the participation in creating digital marketing proposal and execution of operational/tactical aspects of campaigns
- Assist in monitoring both client and agency budgets, including oversight of campaign costs
- Act as a liaison between all departments and the client to ensure a timely completion of projects
- Any other reasonable duties, functions or responsibilities assigned to you from time to time
- Diploma in Marketing/ Mass Communication or equivalent
- High degree of thoroughness and accuracy when reviewing or creating materials
- A team player with a positive attitude and professional work-ethic; self-motivated and able to work independently if needed
- Possesses excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills.
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.