Online Marketing | Hyderabad, Telangana, India | Full Time
American LegalNet www.ALNCorp.com has changed the way law firms conduct their practice with the introduction of the ‘Desktop to Courthouse’ workflow platform suite including eDockets (docketing/calendaring solution) and its associated software, Forms WorkFlow and Court eFiling tools. This suite of legal practice software products, individually or combined, allows law firms to improve the workflow necessary to support the entire litigation or filing lifecycle and reduce the risks associated with missing dates and non-current content.
American LegalNet is seeking a full time UI/UX Web Designer and Graphic Designer with an entrepreneurial spirit and a corporate foundation that will join this dynamic mezzanine company and help take ALN to the next level – preeminent in the law firm support industry.
Essential Job Functions:
The UX/UI Designer and Graphic Designer will design and implement websites from initial concept and user interface to finished deliverable. Code and implement WordPress sites from Photoshop layout through html/CSS to a custom theme, functions, and plugins. As well as design and implement new features, enhancements, and content of existing websites. Create and update re-usable code libraries to streamline WordPress development cycle. Facilitate client WordPress training, site documentation and maintenance. Design interfaces and graphics for presentations and mobile-delivered applications
Note: Must have all of the experience listed below.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Work extensively on Adobe Creative Suite (Web, Graphics and Video)
- Work experience with Adobe Illustrator to create animated graphics
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Designing Web pages with CSS
- Web Animation with HTML 5 & CSS 3
- Using jQuery for rapid web development
- Developing Dynamic Web pages using PHP
- Designing, Developing & Techniques for Hosting Web pages and Blogs
- Other skills a plus…
Desired Candidate Profile
- Proven Web Design and experience with strong UX background
- Minimum Exp. 7 to 9 years in UX Development
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies
- Creatively think and design logos, caricatures, etc.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Please submit, along with your resume, URLs of projects you’ve worked on with descriptions of your specific projects.
Candidates with a notice period of 30 days OR less only shall apply.
Competitive salary based on experience. Generous benefits package that includes vacation time-off, and paid sick days. Generous recognition for outstanding performance. We also provide a great and stable work life balance.