Video Content Specialist (Night Shift)
Marketing | Hyderabad, Telangana, India | Full Time
JOB DESCRIPTION - VIDEO CONTENT SPECIALIST (Night Shift)
American LegalNet has changed the way law firms conduct their practice with the introduction of the ‘Desktop to Courthouse’ workflow solutions suite of products which includes eDockets, Forms WorkFlow and Court eFiling tools. This suite of legal practice software products, individually or combined, allows law firms to improve the workflow necessary to support the entire litigation or filing life-cycle, and reduce the risks associated with missing dates and current content.
American LegalNet is seeking a Video Content Specialist to expand ALN’s market presence, and specifically increase our visibility with its target clients.
THE POSITION’S PURPOSE:
As a Video Content Specialist, you’ll lead, produce, and create videos that tell our story, promote our products, train our users, and enhance our brand. There is more than one way to tell a story, and we are looking for a Video Content Specialist who can creatively leverage existing and new content to create stories that support our go-to-market efforts. You’ll be interested and/or experienced in marketing, digital media, and social media. You are a storyteller, that can quickly study our company and industry and creating marketing and training videos that effectively communicate our value proposition.
In addition, you:
- Are creative, and able to work with subject matter experts to turn ideas into compelling scripts.
- Own project timelines, drive through potential challenges, and take a projects from concept to completion.
- Learn about each stage of the purchase process, what information customers need at this stage, and create video content that provides the information that they need.
- Drive and own growth of video channel subscribers and audience.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / MAJOR OBJECTIVES / DELIVERABLES:
- Conceptualize, script, storyboard all corporate video assets including explainer videos, promotional videos, training, webinar, and advertising videos.
- Plan, script, and produce product training and usage videos.
- Lead creative development and execution to support program and media efforts.
- Use a variety of technical skills and software to complete production, including Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premiere, and Adobe After Effects.
- Ensure the consistency of the company’s brand on You Tube, product sits, and corporate site.
- Refine, optimize, and continually update video on social media sites including LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
Work in a team environment, with stakeholders from the executive team, product, customer success, and strategy.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Video Script Creation experience (with examples).
- Examples of both videos created from scratch as well as videos created from templates.
- Production graphic design expertise (with examples).
- 3+ Years Social Media and Content experience.
- College degree in marketing, communications, or applicable field.
- Expert with video tools as well as Photoshop or Adobe creative platform.
- Expert level video editing skills.
- Proven Experience in the development of social media content and strategies across all social channels (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter, etc.)
- Excellent copywriting and script development capabilities.
- Well-organized, efficient, detail-oriented self-starter, with the ability to work independently.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, high intensity environment.
- Knowledgeable in social media rules and regulations; demonstrates good judgment.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment and demonstrate ability to work autonomously to make key decisions, thorough understanding of website analytics.
- Fluency in English is a MUST.
- We background check
Salary dependent on experience. Generous benefits package that includes vacation time-off, and paid sick days. Generous recognition for outstanding performance. We also provide a great, and stable professional work environment.