UX (User Experience Designer- Hyderabad India)
Software Development | Hyderabad, Telangana, India | Full Time
American LegalNet is seeking exceptional people with an entrepreneurial spirit and a corporate foundation to join this dynamic mezzanine company and help grow it to the next level – preeminent in the law firm support industry. If a challenge delights you and work stimulates you, read on.
UX Designer/Engineer: THIS ROLE IS IN HYDERABAD, INDIA
We are hiring a talented UX Designer professional to join our team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, ALN is a great place to grow your career.
Responsibilities for UX Designer
- Conduct testing of sample applications, websites and software to Assess user experience and ease of design
- Use recent studies and findings to establish the best overall design elements to include in UX design experiences
- Build storyboards to conceptualize designs to accurately convey designs to other project team members and senior management
- Create surveys for research through various media platforms to gather feedback on user's ease of use and satisfaction interfacing on company websites and products
- Design the aesthetics to be implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts allowing for interface edits as needed
- Analyze customer responses and website data to examine high traffic web pages and determine why certain webpages perform better
- Enhance user experience by creating seamless navigation through various digital programs and interfaces within the company
- Combine interface design concepts with digital design and establish milestones to encourage cooperation and teamwork
Qualifications for UX Designer
- 5-8 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe XD, Photoshop and others
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces
- Experience with coding and ability to troubleshoot using HTML, CSS and comparable languages
- Continued education and research into UX trends and current design strategy and technologies
- Professional written and interpersonal skills when communicating with customers and clients
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
- Account for challenges using problem-solving skills and seek to optimize data for the best possible outcome
- Experience creating storyboards and website mapping
- Angular Material
- Ability to work with front end frameworks like Angular 8 or React JS
- Git Source control - Git hum or Bit Bucket
Please submit, along with your resume, URLs of projects you’ve worked on with descriptions of your specific projects.
Salary dependent on experience. Generous benefits package that includes vacation time-off, and paid sick days. Generous recognition for outstanding performance. We also provide great and stable and professional work environment.