Talent Acquisition Specialist-India office
Operations | Hyderabad, Telangana, India | Full Time
About American LegalNet:
American LegalNet has changed the way American law firms conduct their practice with the introduction of the ‘Desktop to Courthouse’ workflow solutions suite of products which includes eDockets and Forms WorkFlow. This suite of legal practice software products, individually or combined, allows law firms to improve the workflow necessary to support the entire litigation or filing lifecycle, and reduce the risks associated with missing dates and current content.
About this Position:
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Human Resources department and oversee our full-cycle recruiting.
You will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
- Aggressively look for viable candidates for job openings through:
- Direct search
- Candidates in databases (e.g, job boards – Naukri, LinkedIn and other social media platforms, Indeed, Glassdoor, etc.)
- Search email campaigns
- Personal network referrals
- Other companies
- Working with Office/HR and outside recruiters and employee referrals
- Developing hiring strategies and procedures in line with industry trends, as well as keeping informed of advancements in the field.
- Assist Office/HR Manager in the full recruitment Life Cycle from requisition to closing within very short Turnaround Time.
- Assist Office/HR Manager in liaising with internal departments to determine recruitment needs.
- Determining selection criteria, hiring profiles, and job requirements for vacant positions.
- Short-listing qualified profiles by taking Initial Telephonic Interview with candidates, analyzing authentication of resume, evaluating technical expertise, communication skills, attitude, and confidence level, reason/need/urge for change, expectation level, minimum joining time & relocation status.
- Compiling interview questions and conducting in-person or video call interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Documenting processes and fostering good relationships with potential candidates and past applicants.
- Schedule interviews and follow up with candidate/recruitment vendor ensuring the candidate attends the interviews
- Follow Up at regular Intervals with Selected Candidates till they join the Organization, Dealing with their various QUERIES and making Closure of the Incumbent.
- Post Offer follow-up and engagement to make sure the candidate joins in time.
- Use of the company’s Application Tracking System (Jobscore).
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management or related courses.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, or similar.
- A person with strong drive and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate, relentless and with strong initiative
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Ability to liaise with internal departments and develop hiring strategies and profiles.
- Advanced knowledge of effective hiring platforms that attract suitable applicants.
- Exceptional ability to screen candidates, compile shortlists, and interview candidates.
- Experience in creating awareness of the company brand and establishing professional relationships with candidates.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends
- Must pass Background Check
Salary dependent on experience. Generous benefits package that includes vacation time-off and paid sick days. Generous recognition for outstanding performance. We also provide a great and stable professional work environment.