Systems and Desktop Support Administrator
Information Technology | Encino, CA | Full Time
Job Description: Systems and Desktop Support Administrator
American LegalNet has changed the way law firms conduct their practice with the introduction of the ‘Desktop to Courthouse’ workflow solutions suite of products which includes eDockets, Forms WorkFlow and Court eFiling tools. This suite of legal practice software products, individually or combined, allows law firms to improve the workflow necessary to support the entire litigation or filing lifecycle, and reduce the risks associated with missing dates and current content.
American LegalNet is seeking a Systems and Desktop Support Administrator
THE POSITION’S PURPOSE:
The Systems and Desktop Support Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day management of the operating systems and servers running key production systems and/or corporate assets with a focus on stability, up-time, performance and security. Responsible for leading the planning and deployment of upgrades and expansion of software and hardware. First point of contact for on-premise and remote (sales team) ALN employees’ desktop support.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / MAJOR OBJECTIVES / DELIVERABLES:
- The Systems Administrator is responsible for all day-to-day management of the servers and operating systems including tasks such as installation, upgrades, troubleshooting, patching, backup and recovery
- First point of contact for on-site and remote employees’ desktop support.
- Ability to lead the planning, design, implementation, and tracking of all infrastructure projects
- Develop processes and procedures designed to improve the effectiveness of internal systems
- Complete project tasks on schedule, with high quality and attention to detail; identify and manage critical path task dependencies
- Lead multidisciplinary technology projects as required
- Assist Sales and Client Relations with technical questions
- Provide level 3 support for all client on premise applications and infrastructure
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor’s degree in technology or related studies or equivalent related work experience.
- Microsoft Servers 2008 through 2019 / Microsoft Windows 7 through 10
- In depth knowledge of GPO (Group Policy), Active Directory and user management
- Office 365 administration experience
- Microsoft Intune experience
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 and later
- Microsoft IIS /SQL Servers
- Microsoft SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Online
- vSphere 5.5+
- SonicWall Firewalls
- Amazon AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, VPC, ELB, Route 53)
- Excellent interpersonal and writing skills with a focus on solutions and service delivery – on-time and in-budget.
- Excellent computers/operating systems’ setup and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with a variety of browsers, applications, operating systems, MS Office suites and platforms.
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and respond to changing deadlines and priorities.
- Microsoft Azure experience
- Cisco CCNA or equivalent network setup and troubleshooting experience
- NAS (Synology) storage
Salary dependent on experience. Generous benefits package that includes vacation time-off, paid sick days, flexible health Insurance, 401K with full 6% matching, and generous recognition for outstanding performance. The company also provides employees with internal activities such as ping-pong, yoga, etc. We also provide a great, stable and professional work environment.