Social Media Senior Digital Content Creative Producer
Marketing | Encino, CA | Full Time
Employee Title: Social Media Digital Content /Creative Producer
Location: Encino, CA
American LegalNet has changed the way law firms conduct their practice with the introduction of the ‘Desktop to Courthouse’ workflow solutions suite of products which includes eDockets, Forms WorkFlow and Court eFiling tools. This suite of legal practice software products, individually or combined, allows law firms to improve the workflow necessary to support the entire litigation or filing lifecycle, and reduce the risks associated with missing dates and current content.
THE POSITION’S PURPOSE:
Social Media Senior Digital Content /Creative Producer to produce, create, edit, videos (animated and non-animated) and socialize original content, and post videos and photos on websites. In addition, skills in promoting compelling content are essential.
Candidates should have an engaging presence on at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Linkedin, possess excellent writing, editing and video software skills, and an understanding of successfully promoting digital content online.
MAJOR OBJECTIVES / DELIVERABLES
- Produce Original Content: Includes promotional videos, explanatory videos, event videos (include live), interviews, features, and content exclusive to social media platforms.
- Production: Cover ALN's promotional and training videos and events and populate content generated on sites and social media.
- Recap Events: Create compelling videos recapping major events in a timely fashion.
- Content Library: Videos and photographs must be labeled properly and kept organized in the content management system and library.
- Promotional Videos: Bring creativity when creating content to promote ALN’s products, trade shows and events.
- Audio-driven Content: Create engaging slideshows with audio.
ESSENTIAL COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS:
- Excellent communication and writing skills – must be proficient with multiple modes of communication.
- Proficiency with web analytics preferred.
- Track record of creating quality content online.
- Ability to ideate with and direct talent when guidance is needed, while be able to take direction when executing the vision of more seasoned personalities.
- Communication with local and national team.
- Background in journalism, social media, or PR/marketing preferred but not required
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred, BS/BA in marketing or related major or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience. Strong Social Media, SEO and SEM expertise.
- Proficient in online publishing including WordPress, photo editing, audio and video editing
- Extremely proficient with iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop
- Social media optimization
- Search engine optimization
- 3 years of experience managing B2B marketing operations within the niche market such as legal, law firm and/or internet environment.
- Business development experience at a national level.
Compensation Package: Salary dependent on experience. Generous benefits package that includes vacation time-off, paid sick days, Gym Membership reimbursement, flexible health Insurance, 401K with full 6% matching and generous recognition for outstanding performance. The company also provides employees with internal activities such as ping-pong, yoga, etc. We also provide a great and stable and professional work environment.
PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR ONLINE PORTFOLIO IF AVAILABLE.
Please make sure to visit the below websites: .