Social Media Manager
Online Marketing | Hyderabad, Telangana, India | Full Time
American LegalNet has changed the way law firms conduct their practice with the introduction of the ‘Desktop to Courthouse’ workflow solutions suite of products which includes eDockets, Forms WorkFlow and Court eFiling tools. This suite of legal practice software products, individually or combined, allows law firms to improve the workflow necessary to support the entire litigation or filing lifecycle, and reduce the risks associated with missing dates and current content.
American LegalNet is seeking a Social Media Manager
THE POSITION’S PURPOSE:
The Social Media Manager will help us make relevant, daily posts across different social media channels. Administer American LegalNet's social media efforts and assist in email marketing campaigns, and coordinate various digital marketing campaigns. You will work closely with our CEO to develop and execute the company's social media strategy (including community growth and content strategy).
This is a great opportunity to be "in charge" of social media for a growing legal technology company and to apply your skills in new and creative ways.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / MAJOR OBJECTIVES / DELIVERABLES:
• Create social media strategy and implementation for American LegalNet and our client accounts.
• Craft and curate relevant content to reach intended audience.
• Map out marketing strategy on quarterly and/or monthly basis.
• Write compelling and original editorial content.
• Coordinate and execute campaigns across all social channels.
• Design, create and manage paid promotions across all social channels (Facebook promotions, Pinterest, and Instagram ad campaigns).
• Oversee design of digital presence
• Monitor social media strategy effectiveness for client accounts.
• Manage daily client communication to ensure client satisfaction with the Digital division’s services overall.
• Cultivate client communities across all social channels by engaging in dialogue, answering questions within our scope, and responding to users in a “social” way to drive leads and sales for clients.
• Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into actionable recommendations and strategies to increase effectiveness of future social media campaigns.
• Report to clients on effectiveness and results of ongoing social media initiatives, including insights for future campaigns.
• Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
• Develop and expand community and blogger/social influencer outreach efforts.
• Implement a proactive strategy for capturing online customer reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
• Consistently monitor and report to management on social media trends related to tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
• Identify threats and opportunities in the area of user-generated content, and work alongside management to respond, as needed.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of related business experience in social media marketing.
- College degree in marketing, communications, or applicable field.
- Experience in the development of social media strategies on a corporate level across all social channels (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter, etc.)
- Excellent copywriting required, along with basic skills in design, photography, videography, and general content creation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills related to internal agency communication.
- Well-organized, efficient, detail-oriented self-starter, with the ability to work independently.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, high intensity environment.
- Knowledgeable in social media rules and regulations; demonstrates good judgment.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment and demonstrate ability to work autonomously to make key decisions, thorough understanding of website analytics.
- Able to work independently but also work well in a team setting, comfortable managing several tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to turn business requirements into deliverables.
- Proficient in MS Office - ability to execute Excel Pivot tables to gain a deeper understanding of multiple data sets a plus.
- Must have basic HTML skills.
- Experience using a CMS system.
- Results-driven, organized, and very self-directed.
- We background Check
The position requires office attendance.
Salary dependent on experience. Generous benefits package that includes vacation time-off and paid sick days. Generous recognition for outstanding performance. We also provide a great, and stable professional work environment.