Social Media Intern
Marketing | Encino, CA | Internship
Employee Title: Social Media Intern
Location: Encino, CA
THE POSITION’S PURPOSE:
American LegalNet is looking for college students seeking experience in the digital marketing / social media industry with a fun + hands on internship for academic credit!
We need someone who is a self-starter, great with time management, results driven, has fresh new ideas, eager to learn but also has a lot to share, must be able to create visually compelling and well written social media posts, must have the ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks efficiently, have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills and organized. This is an exciting position for a motivated and goal-driven publicist/social media strategist... strong social media knowledge is necessary.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / MAJOR OBJECTIVES / DELIVERABLES
What We Are Looking For:
- Team Players
- Great Energy + Spirit
- Can Do Attitude
- Fast Learners
- Experience in content creation, Photoshop, community management, influencer outreach is all a big PLUS!
- Law or Legal experience (A Plus)
- Must be a college student who can receive academic credit
What the Role Entails:
- Creating online content for ALN
- Community engagement on social media
- Influencer Outreach
- Competitive Research
- Photo Editing
- Help develop social strategies or campaigns for ALN
If you would like to become part of our team, please submit your resume for consideration.