Senior Software Engineer
Information Technology | Encino, CA | Full Time
Sr. Software Developer
Chief Technology Officer
The Software Developer is responsible for performing a wide variety of programming assignments of newly developed software applications, enhancements to existing applications, emergency bug fixes, and other revisions to ALN’s products. The Software Developer is also expected to perform requirements analysis, create functional and architectural designs, database designs, to work with the project manager to build schedules and identify project/task scopes, develop prototypes, and to collaborate with the team in architectural discussions and decisions. Also, the position requires collaborating with team members outside the IT organization to help troubleshoot and provide customer support as needed.
- Assist in design and architecture on development projects
- Provide estimates and status reports on assigned tasks
- Provide technical specification and design documents for projects
- eDockets and associated plug-ins (Docket Direct)
- Forms WorkFlow ribbon and toolbar enhancement
- Forms WorkFlow website enhancements
- eFiling portals for various jurisdictions
- ALN’s customer-facing websites
- Miscellaneous websites supported by ALN, including but not limited to calawresearch.com, livepub.americanlegalnet.com, etc.
- Write and maintain ALN’s internal workflow programs, Admin tool
- ALN’s SEO marketing initiative
- Test and develop stored procedures, functions, views using Microsoft SQL 2008
- Test and develop VBScript code for one time and recurring data migration, file conversion and quick data processing.