Senior Developer - Xamarin Mobile Application Development
Software Development | Hyderabad, Telangana, India | Full Time
JOB DESCRIPTION - Xamarin Mobile Application Development (Senior Level)
American LegalNet has changed the way law firms conduct their practice with the introduction of the ‘Desktop to Courthouse’ workflow solutions suite of products which includes eDockets, Forms WorkFlow and Court eFiling tools. This suite of legal practice software products, individually or combined, allows law firms to improve the workflow necessary to support the entire litigation or filing life-cycle, and reduce the risks associated with missing dates and current content.
Senior Developer – Xamarin Development
We are looking for a self-starting Senior Developer who can help get our mobile application development and support team started. The developer will have a combination of technical software development and dev ops skills needed to develop and deploy mobile apps to the iOS and Android app stores.
The Xamarin Developer will develop, build, and support system enhancements and applications. The successful candidate will have both technical depth and breadth in designing, developing, and testing mission-critical applications. Technologies include, but are not limited to Xamarin, iOS, Android, Wi-Fi, C#, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, XCode, Microsoft SQL Server, and AWS.
What you will do:
- Communicate and interact with business partners and collaboratively define solutions to address key opportunities.
- Develop designs and specifications based on business requirements.
- Be responsible for the scalability, robustness, and reliability of all solutions within the application area.
- Be responsible for defining and following best practices.
- Evaluate, suggest and implement third party software as needed.
- Make decisions jointly and independently, define required changes, and communicate modifications to entire project team.
- Pro-actively consult industry best practices in software design and integration solutions
- Deploy applications to the Apple App Store or to Google Play
- Deploy supporting applications using release management technologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related discipline
- 6+ years of experience in design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of mobile applications
- 4+ years developing with C#, C++, or other object-oriented platforms
- 4+ years mobile application development on iOS and/or Android platform
- 4+ year experience working with Xamarin development platform
- 2+ years of experience with continuous integration and deployment systems (pertaining to app building and app store)
- Experience in a structured and formal software development processes
- Experience developing in an Agile / SCRUM Environment
- Experience developing mission-critical applications
- Knowledge of Mobile Platform Architectures
- Experience in Microsoft technologies including Xamarin, Visual Studio Core and greater, Web API, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, stored procedures, and object-oriented design
- Experience with developing applications as part of a cloud-based solution
- Experience with AWS or Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of REST, JSON
- Strong business and technical acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to keep informed of industry trends and technologies and apply them quickly through POCs or full applications
Telecommuting not available.
Salary dependent on experience. Generous benefits package that includes vacation time-off, paid sick days and health insurance. Company lunch provided daily. Generous recognition for outstanding performance. We also provide a great, and stable professional work environment.