Product Manager Mobile Apps
Software Development | Encino, CA | Full Time
Description: Product Manager Mobile Apps
American LegalNet has changed the way law firms conduct their practice with the introduction of the ‘Desktop to Courthouse’ workflow solutions suite of products which includes eDockets, Forms WorkFlow and Court eFiling tools. This suite of legal practice software products, individually or combined, allows law firms to improve the workflow necessary to support the entire litigation or filing lifecycle, and reduce the risks associated with missing dates and current content.
American LegalNet is seeking a Product Manager Mobile Apps
THE POSITION’S PURPOSE:
The Product Manager Mobile Apps oversees our suite of mobile applications for consumers across iOS and Android platforms.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / MAJOR OBJECTIVES / DELIVERABLES:
- Building and maintaining the mobile apps product roadmap and ensuring product development connects to business goals and customer feedback.
- Driving the product vision for mobile apps across iOS and Android.
- Setting the product strategy, prioritizing features, building consensus, and coordinating product schedules with design and engineering teammates to give consumers high-quality experiences.
- Integrating qualitative and quantitative user feedback into product requirements to ensure products satisfy user needs as well as wants.
- Establishing clear channels of communication with business stakeholders across the company as relevant to help identify product needs and requirements.
- Managing the product development process from concept through to launch and beyond.
- Building use cases and user stories around a product and communicating them effectively.
- Identifying methods and metrics for identifying success and failures while ensuring the team is clear on their objectives.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5 years of product management / product ownership experience
- Prior experience bringing mobile apps successfully to market
- Demonstrated improvement on KPIs via product releases
- Experience working on a cross-functional team of designers, engineers, and business stakeholders
- Familiarity with user experience and user interface best practices across iOS and Android
- Strong use of analytics, user research and business cases to drive decisions and improve products
- Solid technical knowledge either through formal education or professional experience
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
The position requires office attendance. Telecommuting not available.
Salary dependent on experience. Generous benefits package that includes vacation time-off, paid sick days, flexible health Insurance, 401K with full 6% matching, and generous recognition for outstanding performance. The company also provides employees with internal activities such as ping-pong, yoga, etc. We also provide a great, stable and professional work environment.