.Net Developer (CONTRACT for 6 months)
Software Development | Encino, CA | Contract
Job Description: .Net Developer/Consultant
American LegalNet has changed the way law firms conduct their practice with the introduction of the ‘Desktop to Courthouse’ workflow solutions suite of products which includes eDockets, Forms WorkFlow and Court eFiling tools. This suite of legal practice software products, individually or combined, allows law firms to improve the workflow necessary to support the entire litigation or filing lifecycle, and reduce the risks associated with missing dates and current content.
A leading US software solution company is looking for Developer/Consultant in .Net. This company has a suite of legal practice software products, individually or combined that allows law firms to improve the workflow necessary to support the entire litigation or filing lifecycle, and reduce the risks associated with missing dates and current content.
LOCATION: Encino, CA (On-Premise – Our Office in Encino)
THE POSITION’S PURPOSE:
Application Developer will work primarily with new MVC application being using .Net Core.
Major daily tasks involve around Angular JS, HTML 5, bootstrap, .Net Web API. Database schema
design and complex data analysis are also critical part of the development process.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / MAJOR OBJECTIVES / DELIVERABLES:
MVC Application Development using .Net Core
- Build/Enhance the Angular JS based MVC Application.
- Develop/Expand the .Net Web API using .Net Core.
- Interact with various UI libraries like JQuery, Bootstrap, HTML5, Angular JS and Integrate the Front end with .Net core.
- Write windows services, web applications and desktop application in .net
- Write CSS and front end code.
- SQL Server Development(Query Optimizations, Writing Stored Procedures )
- T-SQL: Analyze data sets and determine how information relates to an information system.
- Perform ad-hoc queries using SQL And able to Optimize queries for performance.
- Adhere to project timelines and deliverable, effective communication of changes or disruptions to the schedule with a focus on expectation alignment.
- Build applications using Web N-Tier application development architecture.
- Identify business processes and develop solutions to solve problems.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
* 5+ years of application programming experience using industry standard development tools.
* 5+ years with SQL (T-SQL, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS)
* Experience with bit bucket or Git hub is a major plus.
* Expert at creating and consuming web services using technologies such as SOAP, REST, WCF, WebAPI, Generic Handlers, etc.
* Agile/Scrum project development.
* Strong problem-solving skills required.
* Have strong and confident communication skill set in customer support and presentation.
* Have background in engineering and reverse engineering system logic.
* Be able to work in a team environment.