Microsoft Dynamics CRM Architect, Developer & Administrator
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) | Encino, CA | Full Time
About American LegalNet, Inc.
American LegalNet has changed the way law firms conduct their practice with the introduction of the ‘Desktop to Courthouse’ workflow platform suite including eDockets (docketing/calendaring solution) and its associated software, Forms WorkFlow and Court eFiling tools. This suite of legal practice software products, individually or combined, allows law firms to improve the workflow necessary to support the entire litigation or filing lifecycle and reduce the risks associated with missing dates and non-current content.
American LegalNet is seeking a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Architect, Developer & Administrator with an entrepreneurial spirit and a corporate foundation that will join this dynamic mezzanine company and help take ALN to the next level – preeminent in the law firm support industry.
Job Description: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Architect, Developer & Administrator
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Architect, Developer & Administrator is responsible for defining the processes, workflow and customizations required in the CRM based on internal business working and communication procedures. In charge of defining and developing the necessary integrations between the CRM and other applications used within the company. As well as maintaining the CRM and administrating it in the day to day.
- Proficient knowledge in the following technologies: ASP.NET MVC, C#, Entity Framework, Bootstrap, T-SQL, ASP.NET web forms (nice to have: JSON, JQuery)
- 2+ years of experience developing customized modules in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Experience with architecting and designing customized modules on Dynamics CRM.
- Knowledge and experience with Active Directory and Windows System maintenance
- Knowledge and experience with SQL Server tools and solutions
- Experience immigrating data into CRM as well as shifting between different CRM solutions
- Nice to have: experience with training and assimilation of new systems and solutions in a corporate environment
- Familiarity with both traditional and agile software development methodologies
- Highly motivated with the ability to work in small teams or in a silo as needed
- University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Fluent English and excellent communicational skills
- Developing customizations on top of Microsoft Dynamics CRM based on business requirements
- Integrating existing applications as well as future applications with the CRM
- Training the internal users on working with the CRM
- Assist in the design and architecture of product releases related to the CRM as well as other product lines
*MUST LIVE IN THE LOS ANGELES AREA AND ABLE TO BE AT THE OFFICE DAILY. NO TELECOMMUTING*
Compensation Package: Salary dependent on experience. Generous benefits package that includes vacation time-off, paid sick days, flexible health Insurance, 401K with full 6% matching and generous recognition for outstanding performance. The company also provides employees with internal activities such as ping-pong, yoga, etc. We also provide great and stable and professional work environment.