Microsoft Dynamics CRM Architect, Developer & Administrator
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) | Hyderabad, Telangana, India | Full Time
JOB DESCRIPTION- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Architect, Developer & Administrator
A leading US software solution company is starting its operations in India. The company has a suite of legal practice software products, individually or combined that allows law firms to improve the workflow necessary to support the entire litigation or filing lifecycle, and reduce the risks associated with missing dates and current content.
It is an exciting time to join this company who is looking for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Architect, Developer & Administrator based in India.
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Architect, Developer & Administrator is responsible for defining the processes, workflow and customizations required in the CRM based on internal business working and communication procedures. In charge of defining and developing the necessary integrations between the CRM and other applications used within the company. As well as maintaining the CRM and administrating it in the day to day.
- Proficient knowledge in the following technologies: ASP.NET MVC, C#, Entity Framework, Bootstrap, T-SQL, ASP.NET web forms (nice to have: JSON, JQuery)
- 2+ years of experience developing customized modules in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Experience with architecting and designing customized modules on Dynamics CRM.
- Knowledge and experience with Active Directory and Windows System maintenance
- Knowledge and experience with SQL Server tools and solutions
- Experience immigrating data into CRM as well as shifting between different CRM solutions
- Nice to have: experience with training and assimilation of new systems and solutions in a corporate environment
- Familiarity with both traditional and agile software development methodologies
- Highly motivated with the ability to work in small teams or in a silo as needed
- University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Fluent English and excellent communicational skills
- Developing customizations on top of Microsoft Dynamics CRM based on business requirements
- Integrating existing applications as well as future applications with the CRM
- Training the internal users on working with the CRM
- Assist in the design and architecture of product releases related to the CRM as well as other product lines
The position requires attendance in an office that company is currently setting up in India. Telecommuting not available.