Litigation Attorney/Product Manager--Enterprise Cloud & Mobile
Information Technology | Encino, CA | Full Time
Job Description— Litigation Attorney/Product Manager, Nationwide Court Data Access
American LegalNet has changed the way law firms conduct their practice with the introduction of the ‘Desktop to Courthouse’ workflow solutions suite of products which includes eDockets, Forms WorkFlow and Court eFiling tools. This suite of legal practice software products, individually or combined, allows law firms to improve the workflow necessary to support the entire litigation or filing lifecycle, and reduce the risks associated with missing dates and current content.
American LegalNet is seeking a Litigation Attorney/Product Manager, Nationwide Court Data Access, with an entrepreneurial spirit and a corporate foundation that will join this dynamic cutting edge company and help take ALN in our journey to the next level – preeminent in the law firm support industry. If a challenge delights you and work stimulates you, read on…
The ideal candidate will act as the driving force behind ALN’s expanding offering of automated court notifications products. The LA/PMwill own the roadmap for onboarding new State court jurisdictions across the United States, including determining how we can acquire daily court data from each court. You will research the court’s existing options for accessing daily court case updates, and help create new options through interaction with court representatives.
Further, an ideal candidate will take a role in maturing our methodology and processes for product management. Data provided by court access will be integrated with American LegalNet’s full suite of products across the entire product lifecycle - from ideation (NPD) to post-launch (growth and retention). We are seeking a seasoned veteran with strong product-oriented thinking combined with solid communication, analytical and leadership skills.
- Manage entire Product Portfolio – (B2B and B2C)
- Create a single, cohesive brand image across all products and corporate presence (our website is one of our products)
- Set product vision and strategy
- Recommend pricing strategies
- Create Product Roadmap
- Track KPI’s (usage, outages, customer satisfaction, speed to market, growth, retention, etc.)
- Define and prioritize features and requirements
- Create use cases, UI designs, and wireframes
- Collaborate with Customer Service to understand and address pain points and customer challenges
- Work with engineering, design, and operations to create release milestones
- Release high quality features that have an immediate and measurable impact
- Conduct competitor analysis and market research to support the ideation of new features through data-driven decisions
- Meet with customers, potential customers, and partners - to develop a deep understanding of their current business processes and product needs
- Define market position that differentiates our products
- Apprise the sales team of the strategic positioning of the product
- Create marketing collateral for sales and customer engagement teams
- Generate leads and direct marketing campaigns
- Give product demonstrations at trade shows, conferences, and webinars
- Deliver presentations to customers and prospects
- Bring product to market and create customer messaging
- Drive adoption through a high quality, habit forming, frictionless UX
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in software and/or web related Product Management. MBA or Computer Science background is a plus.
- Preferred but not a must – experience within the legal vertical.
- Keen business acumen and proven management abilities based on prior experience.
- Ability to navigate Business, Product and Technology environments – you understand complex Business and Product requirements, know what to prioritize and create winning solutions in partnership with Engineering and Architecture leads.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and presentation skills to manage multiple stakeholders and customers from coast to coast
- Demonstrated strength at leading all phases of the Product Lifecycle – setting the vision, roadmap planning, execution, change management, roll out planning and stakeholder management
- Positive energy, enthusiastic team player – you thrive in an environment where success depends on a high degree of cross-functional collaboration!
- Forthright and a team player who is dedicated to being a member of a high performance management team.
- Strong experience with Project Management
- Highly motivated self-starter who needs little or no supervision.
- Relentless customer focus
We offer a competitive compensation plan with a generous benefits package that includes vacation time off, Sick days, Flexible Health Insurance, 401K with full 6% matching and generous recognitions for outstanding performance. The company also provides employees with internal activities such as ping pong, yoga, etc. We also provide a stable and professional work environment.
If you would like to become part of our team and are looking for opportunities for growth and longevity, please submit your resume for consideration.