Legal Software QA Attorney
Information Technology | Hyderabad, Telangana, India | Full Time
American LegalNet has changed the way law firms conduct their practice with the introduction of the ‘Desktop to Courthouse’ workflow solutions suite of products which includes eDockets, Forms WorkFlow and Court eFiling tools. This suite of legal practice software products, individually or combined, allows law firms to improve the workflow necessary to support the entire litigation or filing life-cycle, and reduce the risks associated with missing dates and current content.
Position Summary and Qualifications:
The successful candidate will have several years experience either practicing law as a litigator in the U.S., or supporting U.S. litigation for a multinational company or law firm in India. Preference will be given to candidates with a U.S. Juris Doctorate, or a U.S. paralegal certificate. Ideal candidate may also have studied in the U.S. for at least a semester of undergraduate or graduate school.
The QA Attorney will assist American LegalNet India’s developers in the areas of software quality assurance, user acceptance testing, and as a business analyst to help convey the context of business use cases. Regular responsibilities will include:
- Working in-office alongside software developers and software QA professionals.
- Consulting on user acceptance testing from the perspective of an attorney experienced in U.S. litigation.
- Consulting as a subject matter expert for evaluating use cases, describing the scenario in which a U.S. law firm employee would need a feature in the software.
- Writing requirements in cooperation with company product managers.
- Attending coordination calls in the evening, IST, with U.S. based developers in the PST time zone.
- Knowledge of US Law firm policies, procedures and processes is required
- Knowledge of Legal Case Management is required
- Experience in using Legal Software is required
- Working knowledge of SDLC, QA Processes is desirable
- Strong analytical and organizational skills required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to articulate ideas clearly.
- Accurate and detail-oriented with sound judgment and integrity.
Salary dependent on experience. Generous benefits package that includes vacation time-off, paid sick days and health insurance. Company lunch provided daily. Generous recognition for outstanding performance. We also provide a great, and stable professional work environment.