Human Resources Manager/Administrator
Operations | Encino, CA | Full Time
The HR Administrator/Manager is responsible for human resources management, employee relations, onboarding, performance reviews, employee benefits and health insurance, company policies, regulatory requirements, and projects.
The HR Administrator/Manager is an individual contributor and will work directly with the VP of Operations, In-House Counsel, HR External Consultant, Recruiting Contractor and Administration Staff.
Essential Job Functions and Performance Criteria
The specific job functions associated with this position include:
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns regarding employees
- Employee onboarding, development, needs assessment and training
- Staff Performance Review/Appraisal Process
- Policy maintenance and documentation
- HR Compliance requirements
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
- Employee relations
- Time monitoring
- Benefits administration
- Rewards, recognition and retention
- Talent Acquisition/Recruitment helpful
- Projects assigned by the direct supervisor
Educational Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
- Experience in HR administration.
- Bachelor's Degree; HR certification a big plus
- Knowledge and experience in California employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, employee relations, safety, employee engagement and development.
- Good written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs, reward and recognition and employee retention.
- Excellent organizational skills.
About the Company:
American LegalNet has changed the way law firms conduct their practice with the introduction of the ‘Desktop to Courthouse’ workflow platform suite including eDockets (docketing/calendaring solution) and its associated software, Forms WorkFlow and Court eFiling tools. This suite of legal practice software products, individually or combined, allows law firms to improve the workflow necessary to support the entire litigation or filing lifecycle and reduce the risks associated with missing dates and non-current content.