Full Stack Web Developer
Online Marketing | Hyderabad, Telangana, India | Full Time
Job Description: Full Stack Web Developer
American LegalNet has changed the way law firms conduct their practice with the introduction of the ‘Desktop to Courthouse’ workflow solutions suite of products which includes eDockets, Forms WorkFlow and Court eFiling tools. This suite of legal practice software products, individually or combined, allows law firms to improve the workflow necessary to support the entire litigation or filing life-cycle, and reduce the risks associated with missing dates and current content.
American LegalNet is looking for Full Stack Web Developer to join our fast paced Digital Marketing Team.
THE POSITION'S PURPOSE:-
- Proficient in web programming languages in order to develop web applications. At minimum, they should be able to convert designs into code through front-end and backend development
- Expertise Developing and maintaining web applications, Knowledgeable about security, hosting, performance optimization, databases, Active Directory/LDAP and other infrastructure-related factors that affect a websites performance
- Testing Test and debug application features, with the goal of making them error-free. Beyond programming tests, they also assess the web applications usability, design, content, and popularity
- Dependability – React quickly to bugs and performance lags as problem can be detrimental to a website.
- Preparing backups and disaster recovery plans.
- Customer support – when customers report issues, should be proactive, working to fix the problem while communicating updates. It’s important that they can explain technical concepts in everyday language
3+ Years of minimum experience is required using
- Web programming languages/frameworks (such as Java script/ Ruby / PHP / ReactJS /NodeJS)
- Programming language - Java/ .Net
- Content management systems (such as WordPress / Drupal)
- Web hosting services (such as HostGator/ SiteGround /Bluehost)
- Databases (such as MongoDB/ MySQL / SQL Server etc.)
- Knowledge of Active Directory and LDAP.
- Preference will be given to person having experience in Web analytic tools (such as Google Analytics/ SEMRush/ Open Web Analytics) also.
Candidates with a notice period of 30 days OR less only shall apply.
Salary dependent on experience. Generous benefits package that includes vacation time-off, and paid sick days. Generous recognition for outstanding performance. We also provide a great and stable work life balance.