Forms Conversion/Processing Specialist
Product Management | Hyderabad, Telangana, India | Full Time
About American LegalNet:
American LegalNet has changed the way American law firms conduct their practice with the introduction of the ‘Desktop to Courthouse’ workflow solutions suite of products which includes eDockets and Forms WorkFlow. This suite of legal practice software products, individually or combined, allows law firms to improve the workflow necessary to support the entire litigation or filing lifecycle, and reduce the risks associated with missing dates and current content.
About this Position:
The Forms Conversion/Processing Specialist is a vital part of a team that creates hundreds of interactive fillable legal template forms in Microsoft Word (.doc) and Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) every day. The Specialist should develop a strong ability to make good judgment calls on how the form template should be created, where to place the interactive “fill fields”, add calculations, add drop downs, and signatures, etc.
Functions / Objectives / Deliverables:
As an American LegalNet Forms Conversion and Data Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Form Conversion: Converting legal forms into interactive templates. These fielded forms will combine with data from our client databases to create legal documents, which will become filings in our clients’ cases or for use in service of process.
- Collaboration and Review: Acting as a collaborator with our team in the U.S. to send and receive form shipments. Reviewing content created by the India forms team and then posting the forms in a timely manner for implementation by the U.S. forms team. Maintaining constant and open communication between the two teams.
- Advanced skills in Adobe Acrobat, especially in creating fillable fields
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word form development and creation
- Excellent proof reading and English grammar skills
- Strong attention to detail
Microsoft Word “Need to Know” Skills:
- Advanced Microsoft Word
- Knowledge of developer ribbon and functions
- Ability to create fillable interactive fields
- Ability to add tables, merge cells and split cells
- Ability to align margins and properly format
- Ability to set font sizes and font types
Adobe Acrobat “Need to Know” Skills:
- Knowledge of advanced Adobe PDF interactive template creation
- Ability to create interactive template fields
- Ability to set properties and font sizes in fields
- Ability to align and format accurately
- Understanding of document size parameters
- Document conversion experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet or exceed time-sensitive deadlines
- Above average English written and spoken communication skills
- Preferred working knowledge of the U.S. litigation process
- Excellent detail and quality control background, as well as proof reading and problem-solving skills
- Can work individually and as part of a high-functioning team
- Must be able to type fast and with high accuracy (> 65 wpm preferred)
- Must pass Advanced Microsoft Word User Testing
- Must pass Advanced Adobe Acrobat User Testing
- Must pass Background Check
Salary dependent on experience. Generous benefits package that includes vacation time-off and paid sick days. Generous recognition for outstanding performance. We also provide a great and stable professional work environment.