Email Marketing Manager
Marketing | Encino, CA | Full Time
Email Marketing Manager
Location: Encino, CA
Are you proactive, creative, and a results-driven email marketer that thrives on growing revenue?
Are you impatient but flexible, persistent and determined to achieve your goals?
Are you skeptical and do you believe that no one else can do the job better than you?
If you are, please read on!!!
Are you excited to join a fast-growing technology company selling to the world’s largest law firms?
Do you live and breathe email marketing?
Can you deliver results in a short amount of time?
If so, we want to talk to you.
The email marketing manager will perform email marketing activities including, but not limited to, end-to-end creation and execution of email communications, building and coding email campaigns, list creation, scheduling, testing and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic email drip campaigns.
Specifically, the manager will:
- Write email copy, design email templates, craft marketing automation workflows and execute drip campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns (ROI). Execute A/B tests and other optimization strategies where necessary..
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation, email opt-outs and other aspects of email execution, as required.
- Own routing and traffic of email creative for leadership approval.
- Analyze past and current email campaign performance and propose ways to increase engagement and loyalty through analytical learnings.
- Champion continuous advancement of marketing automation features and capabilities.
- Design, support and execute email marketing campaigns to support communication to various customer segments and buyer personas.
- Develop and implement lead-scoring rules based on online behavior, internal data, profiling, and other data points that show interest and intent
- Manage creative development of email templates and landing pages.
- Build lead capture forms and landing pages to support acquisition and tracking
- Participate in journey mapping process to create best in class end-to-end customer experiences, from digital touchpoints to content topics and themes
- Monitor, report and analyze performance to improve conversion rates, increase ROI, prevent contact fatigue, and optimize the content strategy and journey
- Digital marketing professional with minimum 1-year experience in Email and/or Marketing Automation
- Experience with Microsoft ClickDimension (or equivalent). Experience designing email drip campaigns, template design, and list management.
- Strong writing and editorial skills.
- Experience with Google Advertising, Facebook, and Linkedin Advertising.
- Strong analytical skills and proven record of measuring and analyzing results. Ability to set up reporting metrics and report on them monthly.
- Successful track record of building strategic digital concepts/programs, recommendations and tactics for clients and effectively executing programs
- Experience integrating and extracting reporting from analytics platforms (ex. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, and the ability to manage multiple complex projects & priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to understand campaign performance (ROI analysis and recommendations)
- Confident articulating recommendations based on learnings, data and insights.
- Quick learner with good judgment who can be nimble and work independently while ensuring strong communication.
- Resourceful in gathering information from across the organization and working with varying stakeholders.
- Comfortable multi-tasking. Organized with strong attention to detail.
- Proactive, driven, detail-oriented, intuitive and creative.