eCommerce Business Manager (Night Shift)
Web Sales & Marketing | Hyderabad, Telangana, India | Full Time
Job Description: eCommerce Business Manager
American LegalNet has changed the way law firms conduct their practice with the introduction of the ‘Desktop to Courthouse’ workflow solutions suite of products which includes eDockets, Forms WorkFlow and Court eFiling tools. This suite of legal practice software products, individually or combined, allows law firms to improve the workflow necessary to support the entire litigation or filing lifecycle, and reduce the risks associated with missing dates and current content.
eCommerce / income-generating sites (https://formsworkflow.com/, https://smartdockets.alncorp.com/, https://www.efilingportal.com/, https://www.alncorp.com/edockets-go-mobile/)
Main Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
(only those with prior experience in all the items below will be considered)
- Revenue targets for eCommerce business segment
- Marketing strategies and review of business analytics and metrics
- Development and maintenance of online business cart that includes design of website workflow, user interface and experience (UI/UX), pages, links, sign on, cart, purchases and payments
- Lead generation and conversion
We are looking for a highly coordinated and well-rounded eCommerce Business Manager to oversee the development and utility of our company's eCommerce income-generating sites. The eCommerce Business Manager will be required to conduct research on effective website layouts and features, advise on evidence-based and experimental changes to our platforms, and monitor the effectiveness of strategies by inspecting standardized metrics. The eCommerce Business Manager will create project plans for the eCommerce business segment annual budget and targets, and documenting the road map, resources and budget required to achieve such goals. Design time frame for accomplishing goals, monitoring milestones and driving marketing plans to fruition. This Manager will be directly responsible for maintenance of the sites and drive revenues.
- Drive eCommerce revenue targets
- Lead strategic initiatives, directing the creative process and teams, in conceptualization and production of web layout, flow, content and promotional campaigns.
- Ensure the consistency of the company’s brand in all messaging across multiple platforms.
- Acquisition and retention marketing efforts designed to drive web site traffic and sales. These include paid/SEM and organic search/SEO, social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and others), affiliate programs, partnership marketing/content integration programs, email marketing acquisition and retention programs, product data feed driven programs such as Amazon and other media-based business building activities.
- Create, manage and deploy marketing campaigns for all income generating sites.
- Maximize paid/organic search traffic and order conversion, while meeting cost per acquisition targets.
- Direct interactive agency marketing and media campaigns to meet business performance objectives.
- Manage the look, feel and the content on product websites.
- Collaborate with inside marketing staff and development team to meet production deliverables.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs). Track and measure online advertising programs; designing test strategies and creative to optimize results.
- Produce Original Content: Includes promotional videos, explanatory videos, event videos (include live), interviews, features, and content exclusive to social media platforms including promotional and training videos and events and populate content generated on sites and social media.
- Track record of creating quality content online.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- MBA preferred, and must have BS/BA in marketing or related major or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 7 years of professional experience. Strong Social Media, SEO and SEM expertise.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing marketing operations within the legal, law firm, courts and/or internet environment.
- Minimum of 5 years generating revenues from eCommerce income-generating sites and carts
- Website design, UX/UI, site flow, links and maintenance, gateway interface
- Must have a keen business acumen and proven executive management abilities based on prior experience.
- Proficient in online publishing including WordPress, photo editing, audio and video editing
- Extremely proficient with iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop
- Social media optimization
- Search engine optimization
Candidate with a notice period of 30 days or less to apply.
Since the market for the eCommerce websites and carts is in the U.S., this role is intended for IST night shift = 8am-5pm PST (Los Angeles).
Salary dependent on experience. Generous benefits package that includes vacation time-off, and paid sick days. Generous recognition for outstanding performance. We also provide a great, and stable professional work environment.