Director of Support Operations-Enterprise Cloud & Mobile Solutio
Customer Service | Encino, CA | Full Time
American LegalNet has changed the way law firms conduct their practice with the introduction of the ‘Desktop to Courthouse’ workflow solutions suite of products which includes eDockets, Forms WorkFlow and Court eFiling tools. This suite of legal practice software products, individually or combined, allows law firms to improve the workflow necessary to support the entire litigation or filing lifecycle, and reduce the risks associated with missing dates and current content.
American LegalNet is seeking a Director of Support Operations
THE POSITION’S PURPOSE:
This position is responsible for at least three major support operations:
- Customer support for select online products and services (Forms Worfklow and eFiling)
- Forms and legal content processing
- Liaison on user requirements in product management and assistance in product trainings and orientation
The ideal candidate will act as the driving force in ensuring that assigned clients are properly supported and forms and contents are accurately and timely processed. We are seeking a seasoned professional with strong management skills, detailed and hands-on orientation, excellent communication skills, highest standards of customer service and has do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
This position directly reports to company executive heading operations and finance.
- Manage and monitor customer support team for select products and clients. Set reasonable customer satisfaction goals and work with the team to meet them on a consistent basis
- Interact with customers on a daily basis, responding to their questions and guiding them to the appropriate service. Handling customer inquiries and resolving customer problems consistent with the company’s service level standards
- Handle customer inquiries and resolve customer problems consistent with the company’s service level standards
- Use of performance metrics for productivity, effectiveness and overall performance including customer satisfaction. Set reasonable customer satisfaction goals and work with the team to meet them on a consistent basis.
- Administer and manage the incoming calls, ownership of the ticketing system, maintenance of knowledge base, FAQs, tutorials and other customer support materials.
- Training of staff members as well as customers. On-boarding new employees and train them based on your expertise and skill set
- Process customer (online) payment transactions
- Handle of escalations trouble-shooting and coordinating with production support and tech support teams
- Participate in cross-functional team calls with customers
- Recommend process improvements
- Any related customer service tasks and liaison with internal teams
Forms and Legal Content
- Lead the team in ensuring that forms (Forms Workflow product) are accurately and timely maintained and processed.
- Maintain the product website library of forms
- Lead and champion the migration of external processing forms from outside vendor into in-house operations. This includes hiring the right talents with proper skill-set, training, developing and leading a new team. This also involves designing an efficient process that results in more accurate and timely deliverables, and cost savings.
- Lead the initiative to process court data via data entry, data handling and plan for automation.
User Requirements and Product Training
- Given the intimate knowledge of customer experience in products, provide assistance in designing improvements in product features.
- Actively participate and collaborate with product managers, developers and production support staff in addressing requirements for product development and/or enhancement.
- Achieve expertise in product knowledge and use.
- Provide product training to customers and employees
- At least 10 years’ experience in customer service; at least 3-5 years of which in managerial role
- Extensive experience in online or e-commerce software product and service
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to translate skills to other employees and train customers (strong mentoring and training skills)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe, Web research
- Proficient in customer support ticketing system
We offer a competitive compensation plan with a generous benefits package that includes vacation time-off, paid sick days, flexible health Insurance, 401K with full 6% matching and generous recognition for outstanding performance. The company also provides employees with internal activities such as ping-pong, yoga, etc. We also provide a stable and professional work environment.
If you would like to become part of our team, please submit your resume for consideration.