Director of Quality Assurance
Information Technology | Encino, CA | Full Time
DIRECTOR OF QUALITY ASSURANCE
American LegalNet has changed the way law firms conduct their practice with the introduction of the ‘Desktop to Courthouse’ workflow platform suite, which includes National solutions to eDockets (docket solution), Forms WorkFlow and Court eFiling tools. This suite of legal practice software products, individually or combined, allows law firms to improve the workflow necessary to support the entire litigation or filing lifecycle and reduce the risks associated with missing dates and current content.
American LegalNet is seeking a hands on QA Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit and a corporate foundation that will join this dynamic mezzanine company and help take ALN to the next level – preeminent in the law firm support industry. If a challenge delights you and work stimulates you, read on…
The ideal candidate will act as the driving force behind maturing our methodology and processes for ensuring bug free product delivery to our clients. You will be responsible for the QA efforts of American LegalNet’s full suite of products. We are seeking a seasoned veteran with strong QA experience and management skills in support of internally developed, client facing products.
- Design, build, and manage entire QA methodology and processes.
- Test Script Creation
- Installation/Upgrade Testing
- Functional Testing
- Regression Testing
- Performance Testing (Configuration, Isolation, Capacity)
- Load Testing (SLA Benchmarking, Endurance, Volume)
- Stress Testing (Spike, Recoverability)
- Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Mobile Testing
- Research and recommend the best tools and automation framework to tighten our Release Management (RM) Cycles.
- Incorporate DevOps methodologies into RM (Continuous Testing, Continuous Delivery, etc.), with the goal of releasing more reliable products more frequently.
- Working knowledge of our in-house toolkit a plus (but we need an upgrade); VS CodedUI, SSMS, Fiddler.
- Manage QA Leads and QA Engineers (onshore and offshore)
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- 10+ years of experience in software product QA.
- Strong management skills of team and tasks
- Preferred but not a must – experience within the legal vertical.
- Keen business acumen and proven management abilities based on prior experience.
- Ability to navigate Business, Product and Technology environments – you understand complex Business and Product requirements and how to ensure bug free releases.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and presentation skills to manage multiple stakeholders and customers from coast to coast
- Positive energy, enthusiastic team player – you thrive in an environment where success depends on a high degree of cross-functional collaboration!
- Forthright and a team player who is dedicated to being a member of a high performance management team.
- Highly motivated self-starter who needs little or no supervision.