Director of Digital Strategy & Mobile Apps
Online Marketing | Encino, CA | Full Time
Description: Director of Digital Strategy & Mobile Apps
American LegalNet has changed the way law firms conduct their practice with the introduction of the ‘Desktop to Courthouse’ workflow solutions suite of products which includes eDockets, Forms WorkFlow and Court eFiling tools. This suite of legal practice software products, individually or combined, allows law firms to improve the workflow necessary to support the entire litigation or filing lifecycle, and reduce the risks associated with missing dates and current content.
American LegalNet is seeking a Director of Digital Strategy & Mobile Apps.
THE POSITION’S PURPOSE:
The Director of Digital Strategy & Mobile Apps oversees the digital strategy for our suite of websites and mobile applications for consumers.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / MAJOR OBJECTIVES / DELIVERABLES:
- Create project plans for the department's annual budget, and documenting the road map, resources and budget required to achieve such goals. Design time frame for accomplishing goals, monitoring milestones and driving marketing plans to fruition.
- Develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing strategy across all digital channels.
- Lead strategic initiatives, directing the creative process and teams, in conceptualization and production of web content and promotional campaigns.
- Ensure the consistency of the company’s brand in all messaging across multiple platforms.
- Manage the look, feel and the content on corporate website and product websites.
- Manage inside and outside marketing staff and collaborate with sales staff to meet production deliverables.
- Manage outside creative and PR firm activities to ensure optimum performance.
- Advance the corporate image and brand both internally and externally.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- B2B and B2C sales on all of our platforms
- Own and manage all aspects of website development including conception, development, testing, launch and post launch management
- Develop and manage the full lifecycle of website initiatives (requirements gathering, UX, concept & design, development, tracking) through to final launch & post-launch tracking
- Work with leadership to prioritize and implement new features
- Partner cross-functionally with various areas of the business to translate business requirements into product requirement documents
- Act as the main interface to set expectations of internal stakeholders and managing the execution with the team
- Establishes KPI's for each part of the website (homepage, search, registration etc.) and analyze on-going website performance
- Publish robust Digital Presence insights through verification reporting and dashboards that you create and distribute on an ongoing basis
- Design and lead research to better understand how visitors use the site, work with other teams to segment distinct audiences along with use cases for each, and identify ways to optimize the site to provide a better experience for each of these segments with an eye toward future scalability.
- Build and maintain the mobile apps product roadmap and ensuring product development connects to business goals and customer feedback.
- Driving the product vision for mobile apps across iOS and Android.
- Setting the product strategy, prioritizing features, building consensus, and coordinating product schedules with design and engineering teammates to give consumers high-quality experiences.
- Integrating qualitative and quantitative user feedback into product requirements to ensure products satisfy user needs as well as wants.
- Establishing clear channels of communication with business stakeholders across the company as relevant to help identify product needs and requirements.
- Managing the product development process from concept through to launch and beyond.
- Building use cases and user stories around a product and communicating them effectively.
- Identifying methods and metrics for identifying success and failures while ensuring the team is clear on their objectives.
- Experience designing and conducting primary quantitative & qualitative research, including 1:1 customer interviews and usability studies.
- Strong writing skills.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- 5-7 years of product management / product ownership and digital strategy experience.
- Strong project management skills: orchestrating resources, scoping & running sprints, managing & triaging website and mobile app pipeline.
- Prior experience bringing mobile apps successfully to market
- 5+ years experience in website and mobile optimization, A/B testing, and funnel development and nurture.
- Extensive knowledge of digital tracking tools, metrics and analysis from input channels, time on page, bounce & exit, conversion, content paths, and conversion funnels that contribute to downstream growth.
- Demonstrated improvement on KPIs via product releases
- Experience working on a cross-functional team of designers, engineers, and business stakeholders
- Familiarity with user experience and user interface best practices across iOS and Android as well as websites.
- Strong use of analytics, user research and business cases to drive decisions and improve products
- Solid technical knowledge either through formal education or professional experience
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
The position requires office attendance. Telecommuting not available.
Salary dependent on experience. Generous benefits package that includes vacation time-off, paid sick days, flexible health Insurance, 401K with full 6% matching, and generous recognition for outstanding performance. The company also provides employees with internal activities such as ping-pong, yoga, etc. We also provide a great, stable and professional work environment.