Director of Digital Marketing
Marketing | Encino, CA | Full Time
Employee Title: Director of Digital Marketing
Location: Encino, CA
THE POSITION’S PURPOSE:
The Director of Digital Marketing will partner with the CEO and other American LegalNet managers to significantly increase traffic and revenue across ALN sites. If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Director of Digital Marketing to develop our web and SEO strategy and implement, track and optimize digital marketing campaigns.
- Acquisition and retention marketing efforts designed to drive web site traffic, lead generation, and online sales. These include organic search/SEO, social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and others), web content and promotions, and email marketing acquisition and engagement.
- Lead strategic technical SEO and digital initiatives, partner with developers to optimize web site traffic, conceptualize, and produce web content and promotional campaigns.
- Create, manage and deploy marketing campaigns for all ALN products and services.
- Manage the look, feel and the content on corporate website, product websites, and email campaigns.
- Advance the corporate image and brand both internally and externally.
- Merchandise success stories with third party sites and industry press to generate traffic and backlinks.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / MAJOR OBJECTIVES / DELIVERABLES
The Director of Digital Marketing will create project plans for the department's annual budget, and documenting the road map, resources, and budget required to achieve such goals. Create the plan and timeframe for accomplishing goals, monitoring milestones, and driving marketing plan to fruition. The project plans should include but not necessarily limited to the following deliverables:
- SEO and traffic generation strategy.
- Lead creation for sales initiatives. Production of web content and promotional messaging.
- Updates to brand collateral to create consistency across platforms.
- Develop and execute an online customer acquisition plan designed to maximize site traffic and sales demand.
- Maximize paid/organic search traffic and order conversion for e-commerce products, set, and meet a cost per acquisition target.
- Propose, create a budget for, test, track, and report online advertising programs.
- Oversee company’s Social Media presence including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Manage a consistent look, feel and the content on corporate website and product websites.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 7 years of professional experience. Strong Social Media, SEO and SEM expertise.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing marketing operations within the legal, law firm, courts and/or internet environment.
- Must have a keen business acumen and proven executive management abilities based on prior experience.
Compensation Package: Salary dependent on experience. Generous benefits package that includes vacation time-off, paid sick days, flexible health Insurance, 401K with a full 6% matching, and generous recognition for outstanding performance. The company also provides employees with internal activities such as ping-pong, yoga, etc. We also provide a great and stable and professional work environment.
PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR ONLINE PORTFOLIO IF AVAILABLE.
Please make sure to visit the below websites: