Marketing | Encino, CA | Full Time
American LegalNet is seeking exceptional leaders with an entrepreneur spirit and a corporate foundation that will join this dynamic mezzanine company and help take ALN to the next level – preeminent in the law firm support industry. If a challenge delights you and work stimulates you, read on…
Employee Title: Director, Marketing Location: Encino, CA
THE POSITION’S PURPOSE:
The Director, Marketing will partner with the CEO and other American LegalNet managers to significantly increase ALN revenue stream and footprint in the legal community. The Director, Marketing will lead the advertising, branding, marketing and public relations initiatives for ALN. The DIrector, Marketing will be a key contributor to the executive team assisting them in developing new business. The Director will manage internal staff and external agencies, and press.
- Lead strategic initiatives, directing the creative process and teams, in conceptualization and production of print, web content and promotional items.
- Ensure the consistency of the company’s brand in all messaging across multiple platforms.
- Acquisition and retention marketing efforts designed to drive web site traffic and sales. These include paid and natural search, affiliate programs, partnership marketing/content integration programs, email marketing acquisition and retention programs, product data feed driven programs such as Amazon and other media-based business building activities
- Create, manage and execute the marketing plans for all ALN products and services.
- Create, manage and deploy marketing campaigns for all ALN products and services.
- Manage the look, the feel and the content on corporate website and product websites.
- Manage inside marketing staff and collaborate with sales staff to meet production deliverables.
- Manage outside creative and PR firm activities to ensure optimum performance.
- Advance the corporate image and brand both internally and externally.
- Merchandise success stories in the industry press.
- Plan and manage all aspects of trade shows.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / MAJOR OBJECTIVES / DELIVERABLES
Director, Marketing will create project plans for the department's annual budget, And, documenting the road map, resources and budget required to achieve goals. Design time frame for accomplishing goals, monitoring milestones and driving marketing plans to fruition. The project plans should include but necessarily limited to the following deliverables.
- Lead creation and production of all print, web content and promotional items
- Ensure the consistency of the company’s brand in all messaging across multiple platforms
- Create, manage and execute the marketing plans for all ALN products and services
- Create, manage and deploy marketing campaigns for all ALN products and services including extensive eMail marketing campaigns and advertising for the following products:
- Developing and executing an online customer acquisition plan designed to maximize site traffic and sales demand.
- SEO and SEM
- Maximizing paid/natural search traffic and order conversion, while meeting cost per acquisition targets.
- Directing interactive agency marketing and media campaigns to meet business performance objectives.
- Executing effective affiliate programs/publisher management activities to achieve business development goals.
- Tracking and measure online advertising programs; designing test strategies and creative to optimize results.
- Ensuring effective creative development and execution to support program and media efforts
- Writing and sending company press releases
- Writing copy for ads and trade outlets
- Writing WebPages Content
- Manage a consistent look, the feel and the content on corporate website and product websites
- Adding new products, product enhancements and services to website in timely fashion
- Assist sales department in creating presentations and sales pitches when required
- Assist and manage outside creative and PR firm activities and budgets
- Plan and manage all aspects of trade shows and seminars including scheduling, staffing, rentals, collateral, promo items, booth design, travel arrangements, shipping, etc.
- Interview key customers and write industry press articles to further promote and expand the company’s exposure into new channels
- Manager of Marketing will be responsible for hiring, hiring, mentoring and evaluating direct staff employees of the Marketing team.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- MBA preferred, must have BS/BA in marketing or related major or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 7 years of professional experience. Strong SEO and SEM expertise.
- Minimum of 3 years experience managing operations within the legal, law firm, courts and/or internet environment.
- Extensive business development experience at a national level.
- Must have a keen business acumen and proven executive management abilities based on prior experience.
Compensation Package: Base dependent on experience. 401K with 6% full matching. Variety of health plans to choose from, Annual Bonus - 10% to 20% based in individual performance and company performance. Stock Options – Generous stock shares
PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR ONLINE PORTFOLIO
For additional Information, please visit our websites.