Digital Marketing Analyst
Online Marketing | Hyderabad, Telangana, India | Full Time
American LegalNet has changed the way law firms conduct their practice with the introduction of the ‘Desktop to Courthouse’ workflow solutions suite of products which includes eDockets, Forms WorkFlow and Court eFiling tools. This suite of legal practice software products, individually or combined, allows law firms to improve the workflow necessary to support the entire litigation or filing lifecycle, and reduce the risks associated with missing dates and current content.
American LegalNet is seeking a Digital Marketing Analyst to join ALN's Digital Marketing Team.
THE POSITION’S PURPOSE:
The candidate will help us create a database of our prospective clients to be reached out.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / MAJOR OBJECTIVES
- Internet Savvy, Good in MS Office, DB experience/familiarity
- Responsibilities and Duties
- Researching & extracting relevant details about companies, executives etc. (Database development);
- Manage the database of existing as well as potential prospects as per the requirement;
- Executive mapping & profiling
- Detailed research of any company, executive or any topic as per the requirement
- Handle large datasets (structured & unstructured)
- Maintain MIS of Data collation & Compilation
- Experience in Data Mining & Analysis
- Regular Data review, tracking & report generation
- Data representation
- Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Ready to face new challenges
Candidates with a notice period of 30 days OR less only shall apply.
Competitive salary based on experience. Generous benefits package that includes vacation time-off, and paid sick days. Generous recognition for outstanding performance. We also provide a great and stable work life balance.