Digital Content Producer
Online Marketing | Encino, CA | Full Time
Employee Title: Digital Content Producer - Social Media Creative
Location: Encino, CA
American LegalNet, Inc. is seeking a young, hungry, and motivated content writer/blogger with Photoshop & video skills. We are seeking a team player who can bring his or her unique voice to our brand and content. This is a perfect opportunity for a newly graduated college student who is looking to start a career in advertising and marketing in a great work environment.
- Directing the creative process in conceptualization and production of social media content and social media promotional campaigns.
- Ensure the consistency of the company’s brand in all messaging across multiple platforms.
- Acquisition and retention marketing efforts designed to drive web site traffic and sales specifically through social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and others).
- 1-2 Years writing experience
- 1-2 Years Photoshop experience
- Familiarity with Facebook posting and ads and a willingness to learn more
- Microsoft Word, Excel proficient
- Ability to work independently or work as part of a team
- Ability to work under deadlines
- Internet savvy to a fault
- Is willing to work on multiple projects
- Familiarity with SEO and a willingness to learn more
- Ecommerce experience
- Basic WordPress features
- Social media management skills
- Project management skills
- Background in journalism, social media, or PR/marketing
- Experience with Hubspot, AdEspresso, Kenshoo or similar marketing automation vendors
- Experience within the niche market such as legal, law firm and/or internet environment
- Video production and editing skills
- Business development experience
- Direct marketing experience
- The position is full time on site
- Submit all social media profiles and links & example work
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred, BS/BA in marketing or related major or equivalent combination of education and experience
Compensation Package: Salary dependent on experience. Generous benefits package that includes vacation time-off, paid sick days, Gym Membership reimbursement, flexible health Insurance, 401K with full 6% matching and generous recognition for outstanding performance. The company also provides employees with internal activities such as ping-pong, yoga, etc. We also provide a great and stable and professional work environment.
PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR ONLINE PORTFOLIO IF AVAILABLE.
Please make sure to visit the below websites: .