Delivery Manager - Software Development
Software Development | Hyderabad, Telangana, India | Full Time
American LegalNet has changed the way law firms conduct their practice with the introduction of the ‘Desktop to Courthouse’ workflow solutions suite of products which includes eDockets, Forms WorkFlow and Court eFiling tools. This suite of legal practice software products, individually or combined, allows law firms to improve the workflow necessary to support the entire litigation or filing life-cycle, and reduce the risks associated with missing dates and current content.
DELIVERY MANAGER – SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT (American LegalNet India Pvt Ltd) – based in Hyderabad.
MANAGER - We are looking for an inspiring leader with a combination of technical software development, operations skills and management of a team.
This is a high visibility role that directly impacts the fundamental functionality and performance of American LegalNet’s intelligent, end-to-end system. This hands-on manager will mentor a diverse team of engineers who build, deploy, monitor, and maintain our suite of legal practice software products.
This position will be the leader of our overseas team that collaborates on the development of the newest technological advances to solve complex legal problems throughout the entire development lifecycle. Our work environment is reminiscent of a start-up and values innovation, creativity, and teamwork.
We are looking for an inspiring leader with significant technical experience. This is a senior position reporting to ALN's U.S. based CTO.
- Oversee operational activities for the team, finding ways to improve processes, team capacity and productivity (overall team metrics). Identify issues that have broader implications and work with the appropriate internal managers, departments and leaders to ensure success.
- You will provide direction and leadership to meet business needs by facilitating prioritization of projects, resources and development cycles at the direction of the CTO.
- Collaborate with other strategic leaders across the company to plan and manage all current business processes.
- Manage the software development process and team of engineers and analysts. Provide full lifecycle services including feasibility, requirements analysis, design, software development or configuration, report writing, testing, training, documentation, and operational support.
- Work with the CTO to implement policies and procedures for all software and cloud related operations.
- Create and maintain all documentation relating to software development lifecycle SOPs.
- Maintain offshore infrastructure, security and privacy of the information systems and equipment used internally by developing policies and processes where needed.
MVC Application Development using .Net Core
- Build/Enhance the Angular based MVC Application.
- Develop/Expand the .Net Web API using .Net Core.
- Interact with various UI libraries like jQuery, Bootstrap, HTML5, Angular JS, Angular 6 or higher and Integrate the Front end with .Net core.
- Write windows services, web applications and desktop application in .net
- Write CSS and front-end code.
- SQL Server Development(Query Optimizations, Writing Stored Procedures )
- T-SQL: Analyze data sets and determine how information relates to an information system.
- Perform ad-hoc queries using SQL And able to Optimize queries for performance.
- Adhere to project timelines and deliverable, effective communication of changes or disruptions to the schedule with a focus on expectation alignment.
- Build applications using Web N-Tier application development architecture.
- Identify business processes and develop solutions to solve problems.
- 5+ years of experience in managing software development teams in a Microsoft Technology Environment.
- BS/BA, MA in Computer Science preferred.
- A strong understanding of backend systems that also connect to mobile devices, considering such things as API design, data synchronization and conflict resolution (if required).
- Must have experience developing iOS apps for mobile environments. Android experience is a plus.
- Significant experience designing, deploying, and supporting production environments in the AWS ecosystem
- Vulnerability management software experience
- 10+ years of application programming experience using industry standard development tools.
- 10+ years with SQL (T-SQL, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS)
- Experience with bit bucket or Git hub.
- Expert at leading, creating and consuming web services using technologies such as SOAP, REST, WCF, WebAPI, Generic Handlers, etc.
- Agile/Scrum project development.
- Strong problem-solving and leadership skills required.
- Have strong and confident communication skill set in customer support and presentation.
Salary dependent on experience. Generous benefits package that includes vacation time-off, paid sick days and health insurance. Company lunch provided daily. Generous recognition for outstanding performance. We also provide a great, and stable professional work environment.