Data Mining/ Entry Specialist
Customer Service | Hyderabad, Telangana, India | Full Time
About American LegalNet:
American LegalNet has changed the way American law firms conduct their practice with the introduction of the ‘Desktop to Courthouse’ workflow solutions suite of products which includes eDockets and Forms WorkFlow. This suite of legal practice software products, individually or combined, allows law firms to improve the workflow necessary to support the entire litigation or filing lifecycle, and reduce the risks associated with missing dates and current content.
THE POSITION’S PURPOSE:
This Data Mining/Entry Specialist job will require the candidate to perform review of US court websites data with American LegalNet internal systems. This position is responsible for providing accurate and detailed data entry, data quality checks and researching court websites data to retrieve updated information not limited to court calendars, judgment, order or opinions.
As an American LegalNet Data Mining/Entry Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Data Entry: Adding, editing and approving data entry of information available in US court websites in American LegalNet internal systems as per requirement
- Data Quality Checks: Accurate review and checking of information available in various US court websites with American LegalNet internal systems
- Review and Retrieval of Court Information: With working knowledge on US court system and structure maintain proper US court specific information for review and retrieval
Perform other related duties as required or assigned that are reasonably within the scope of duties defined above.
- Bachelor’s degree in law (LL. B) or JD equivalent degree or certified paralegal
- Prior internship or work experience in LPO’s or as a paralegal
- Preferred working knowledge of US legal system and US courts, court calendars, judgments, orders and opinions
- Knowledge of legal terms, processes, language and writing
- Ability to check data from multiple US court websites and assessing priority of available information
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Typing skills and Computer Literacy
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality
- Must pass Background Check
The work timings for this position is 6pm to 2:30 am IST
Salary dependent on experience. Generous benefits package that includes health insurance, vacation time-off and paid sick days. Generous recognition for outstanding performance. We also provide a great, and stable professional work environment.