Data Entry Specialist
Customer Service | Hyderabad, Telangana, India | Full Time
About American LegalNet:
American LegalNet has changed the way American law firms conduct their practice with the introduction of the ‘Desktop to Courthouse’ workflow solutions suite of products which includes eDockets and Forms WorkFlow. This suite of legal practice software products, individually or combined, allows law firms to improve the workflow necessary to support the entire litigation or filing lifecycle, and reduce the risks associated with missing dates and current content.
THE POSITION’S PURPOSE:
The Data Entry Specialist performs a complete range of clerical data entry duties for American LegalNet’s client litigation calendars. This position is responsible for providing accurate and detailed data entry and researching court data websites to retrieve updated case information. Update existing client cases in American LegalNet's internal systems, process documents in accordance with legal requirements, and established procedures.
Additional duties may be assigned as it relates to the individual client needs.
- Above Average English Written Communication Skills
- Preferred Working Knowledge of US Litigation Procedures, Vocabulary and the Significance of Various Phases of Litigation
- Processes Court Documents
- Typing Speed > 65 Wpm with High Accuracy
- Use Windows-Based Software Programs, Microsoft Word, Adobe, etc.
- Experience in Multi-field Data Entry Preferred
- Preferred Experience Performing Text Data Entry of Complex Documents for US or English-Speaking European Companies
- 1-2 Years of Customer Service, And Clerical Data Entry Experience Is Required
- Data Entry Experience in The Legal Field Is Preferred
Salary dependent on experience. Generous benefits package that includes health insurance, vacation time-off and paid sick days. Generous recognition for outstanding performance. We also provide a great, and stable professional work environment.