CUSTOMER SUPPORT REP for CUTTING-EDGE LEGAL SOFTWARE COMPANY
Customer Service | Encino, CA | Full Time
American LegalNet has changed the way law firms conduct their practice with the introduction of the ‘Desktop to Courthouse’ workflow solutions suite of products which includes eDockets, Forms WorkFlow and Court eFiling tools. This suite of legal practice software products, individually or combined, allows law firms to improve the workflow necessary to support the entire litigation or filing lifecycle, and reduce the risks associated with missing dates and current content.
American LegalNet is seeking a Customer Support Representative
- Answer incoming calls supporting all our many products and sites
- First line of technical support for our Legal Forms, Software and our electronic filing service
- Update and maintain court forms and other legal content to our sites
- Proofread and check content on our sites so that it is accurate and up-to-date
- Support all departments in other projects as necessary
- Capable of working alone without supervision
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced working environment
- Punctual and Dependable
- Good Phone Skills
- Must be proactive and able to communicate well
- Excellent organization skills and ability to easily multi-task
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must work well in a team setting
- Light receptionist duties
- 2 Years + customer support/service experience.
- Legal experience preferred, but not required (or comparable education preferably legal assistant/paralegal).
- Must be technology and Internet savvy.
- Must be proficient in all versions of Microsoft Word and be able to help clients with Add-Ins and Macros for Word.
- Knowledgeable of other Microsoft Suite Products including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Access.
- Must be able to help customers with basic network troubleshooting (ex. Firewall and IP address) and Windows applications.
- Help customers with updates, new versions and installs of our product.
- Knowledgeable of state and federal court structures.
- Knowledgeable in Adobe Acrobat.
- Proficient in formatting and proofreading legal documents.
We offer a competitive compensation plan with a generous benefits package that includes vacation time-off, paid sick days, flexible health Insurance, 401K with full 6% matching and generous recognition for outstanding performance. The company also provides employees with internal activities such as ping-pong, yoga, etc. We also provide a stable and professional work environment.
If you would like to become part of our team, please submit your resume for consideration.