Customer Support Manager - Night Shift
Customer Service | Hyderabad, Telangana, India | Full Time
American LegalNet has changed the way law firms conduct their practice with the introduction of the ‘Desktop to Courthouse’ workflow solutions suite of products which includes eDockets, Forms WorkFlow and Court eFiling tools. This suite of legal practice software products, individually or combined, allows American law firms to improve the workflow necessary to support the entire litigation or filing lifecycle, and to reduce the risks associated with missing dates and inaccurate filings.
American LegalNet is seeking a Customer Support Manager.
- Answer incoming inquires and support company eFiling website product
- First point of contact for basic account questions and technical support for our electronic court filing service customers
- Identify nature of customer issues and answer or escalate accordingly
- Maintain records of customer interactions and process customer accounts
- Escalate customer requests in our ticketing system
- Use our Chat system to communicate with clients
- Capable of working alone without direct supervision
- Manage junior member of Hyderabad eFiling Customer Support team and coordinate with U.S. customer support team
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced working environment
- Punctual and dependable
- Must be proactive and able to communicate well, especially to customers and U.S.-based team
- Excellent organization skills, ability to easily multi-task, and able to problem solve
- Must be very detail-oriented
- Proficient in English and grammar skills
- Technology and Internet fluency
- Ability to type 65 WPM
- Basic computer troubleshooting skills
- Previous management experience
- Strong phone communication and active listening skills
- Must be available to work 9:30pm to 6:30am and/or 3:30am to 12:00pm IST
Salary dependent on experience. Generous benefits package that includes vacation time-off, paid sick days and health insurance. Company lunch provided daily. Generous recognition for outstanding performance. We also provide a great, and stable professional work environment.
If you would like to become part of our team, please submit your resume for consideration.