Online Marketing | Hyderabad, Telangana, India | Full Time
American LegalNet has changed the way law firms conduct their practice with the introduction of the ‘Desktop to Courthouse’ workflow solutions suite of products which includes eDockets, Forms WorkFlow and Court eFiling tools. This suite of legal practice software products, individually or combined, allows law firms to improve the workflow necessary to support the entire litigation or filing lifecycle, and reduce the risks associated with missing dates and current content.
American LegalNet is seeking a Content Writer to expand ALN’s visibility with its target clients.
THE POSITION’S PURPOSE:
We are seeking a creative and detail-oriented Content Writer to develop content for digital, and social media platforms. You will collaborate with our team to create blog posts and content for social media to engage our target audience, write email blasts and press releases for our media relations department, and assist with marketing communication campaigns. You must know how to research various topics and industry trends and produce content on tight deadlines. Excellent grammar and writing skills are required for this position.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers- needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- 5 + years Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role is a must
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
Please submit, along with your resume, URLs of projects you’ve worked on with descriptions of your specific projects.
Candidates with a notice period of 30 days OR less only shall apply.
Competitive salary based on experience. Generous benefits package that includes vacation time-off, and paid sick days. Generous recognition for outstanding performance. We also provide a great and stable work life balance.