Chief Digital Marketing Officer
Marketing | Hyderabad, Telangana, India | Full Time
Job Description: Chief Digital Marketing Officer
American LegalNet has changed the way law firms conduct their practice with the introduction of the ‘Desktop to Courthouse’ workflow solutions suite of products which includes eDockets, Forms WorkFlow and Court eFiling tools. This suite of legal practice software products, individually or combined, allows law firms to improve the workflow necessary to support the entire litigation or filing lifecycle, and reduce the risks associated with missing dates and current content.
American LegalNet is seeking a HANDS-ON Chief Digital Marketing Officer to lead a team of digital marketers to expand ALN’s visibility with its target clients. Experience with eCommerce is a major PLUS.
THE POSITION’S PURPOSE:
The Chief Digital Marketing Officer will help us expand our digital presence at each stage of the purchase funnel through social media, SEO, SEM, video, email, and content marketing (blog posts, info graphics, ebooks, etc.). This role will also build our targeting capabilities through Google analytics, contact research/CRM updates, and persona list targeting.
The Chief Digital Marketing Officer will build a team to create and post daily social media updates, manage ongoing SEO across multiple web sites, develop and post content/graphics on social media/blogs, assist with email list management/content, and coordinate various digital marketing campaigns. You will work closely with our CEO and CMO to develop and execute the company's digital strategy.
This is a great opportunity to be "in charge" of digital marketing for a growing legal technology company and to apply your skills in new and creative ways.
REQUIRED QUALITIES, BEHAVIORS AND EXPERIENCE
This position requires SPECIFIC qualities, behavior and experience. Please make sure that you have the right background before you apply:
- Previous digital marketing leadership role but also HANDS-ON
- This individual will be disruptive in a work environment that requires a systematic and deliberate approach to their work assignment.
- This position is described as needing some predictability and consistency where tasks are done in an orderly and systematic way.
- This individual needs to spend a great deal of time working on and executing strong attention to the details and specifics of their work assignments and maintains a higher level of stamina.
- A guru in online/digital marketing and advertising campaigns including creation and production of all web content, social media strategy and other channels.
- An expert in full cycle SEO/SEM and has experience in Account Based Marketing
- Have deep experience in eCommerce
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / MAJOR OBJECTIVES / DELIVERABLES:
- Create, manage and deploy account-based online marketing campaigns for all ALN products and services including extensive content-driven email, social and targeted advertising campaigns.
- Ensure the consistency of the company’s brand in all web, social, and external platforms.
- Refine, optimize, and continually update social presence (YouTube channel, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
- Develop and execute an online customer acquisition plan designed to maximize site traffic and sales demand.
- Optimize paid/organic search traffic and order conversion, while meeting cost per acquisition targets. Design test strategies and creative optimization.
- Lead creative development and execution to support program and media efforts.
- Lead creation and production of all web content and promotional items.
Social Media Management:
- Craft and curate relevant content to reach intended audience (i.e. content we create as well as sharing/reposting relevant content).
- Recommend shareable content/posts or sales and management team.
- Plan, track, and report marketing strategy on quarterly and/or monthly basis.
- Write compelling and original editorial content.
- Design, create and manage both organic and paid promotions across all social channels (YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram).
- Oversee design of digital presence
- Cultivate client communities across all social channels.
- Analyze campaigns, translate data, and execute strategies to increase effectiveness of future social media campaigns.
- Develop and expand community and blogger/social influencer outreach efforts.
- Identify threats and opportunities in the area of user-generated content, and work alongside management to respond, as needed.
- National and local search engine optimization (SEO) for all ALN Products, ALNCorp.com, FormsWorkFlow.com, Docketalerts.com and other products.
- Technical SEO: Identify issues and optimize URL structure. Continuously review and update Href, H1 and H2 Tags on all pages, SSL updates, etc.
- Provide ongoing technical recommendations for new site launches, content optimization, page speed, etc. Implement ongoing backlink strategy across all sites.
- Conduct keyword analysis, make content recommendations, execute content based on KW analysis, conduct competitor KW review and incorporate into content strategy.
- Optimize click-through-rates and call-to-action across informational content and form completions.
- Reach out to relevant bloggers and websites to create referring links including legal blogs, industry influencers, tech bloggers, business bloggers, and other high authoritative sites. Acquire High Quality and High Domain Authority Links.
- Build out site depth by adding new keyword-optimized content pages.
SEM/Paid Social and Analytics
- Paid Search, Display, and retargeting Management (Facebook, Pinterest, Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Google Shopping, YouTube Advertising).
- Set up and optimize Google Analytics to effectively track and measure campaign performance, traffic sources, and conversions across all sites.
- Analyze and incorporate SEO recommendations to optimize campaigns. Optimize CRM form completion setup and conversion.
- Research, update, and expand CRM data including email addresses, titles, firm name, etc. using third party sources like LinkedIn.
- Build persona-based lists (segments) for use in email marketing and SEM audience building.
- Analyze email campaigns for bounces/firm changes and update CRM. Monitor news sources for firm mergers/acquisitions and key leadership changes to update CRM.
Content/Account Based Marketing:
- Design and activate engaging, funnel/sales-stage targeted content including blog posts, infographics, eBooks, videos, and web content across all sites.
- Create graphics, edit videos, and write copy for use across all digital campaigns.
- Review and repurpose existing content; (e.g. create multiple video clips and highlight reels from webinar video, create multiple infographics from research studies, create blog posts based on presentations.)
- Incorporate SEO recommendations into landing page content, graphics, and copy that effectively converts.
- Create multi-step email nurturing templates that target prospects post registration.
- Develop keyword-based website copy, graphics and content that engages prospective customers.
- Create sell sheets, marketing collateral, eBooks and white papers to support the sales process
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- 7+ Digital Marketing, Social Media and Content experience - HANDS-ON LEADERSHIP ROLE
- College degree in marketing, communications, or applicable field.
- Proven track record in natural search engine marketing.
- Strong understanding of SEO tools and techniques.
- Experience and/or readiness to manage a team. Able to work independently, comfortable managing several tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to turn business requirements into deliverables.
- Must have basic Wordpress/HTML skills, Google Analytics, CRM/Marketing Automation, Google advertising, and Retargeting (audience targeting).
- Results-driven, organized, and very self-directed.
- Experience in the development of social media strategies on a corporate level across all social channels (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter, etc.)
- Excellent copywriting required, along with basic skills in design, photography, video editing, and general content creation.
- Fluent in English is a MUST. This will be assessed during the interview process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organized, efficient, detail-oriented self-starter, with the ability to work independently.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, high intensity environment.
- Knowledgeable in social media rules and regulations; demonstrates good judgment.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment and demonstrate ability to work autonomously to make key decisions, thorough understanding of website analytics.
- We background check
The position requires office attendance. Telecommuting not available.
Salary dependent on experience. Generous benefits package that includes vacation time-off, and paid sick days. Generous recognition for outstanding performance. We also provide a great, and stable professional work environment.