BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE-(BDR)
Sales | Encino, CA | Full Time
Employee Title: Business Development Representative-(BDR)
Reports to: VP of Sales
Are you proactive, confident and competitive who always likes to win and be the center of attention?
Are you opportunistic, tenacious, persistent and determined in conquering and achieving your goals?
Are you a risk-taker, spontaneous and venturesome?
Are you impatient, restless and hates stagnation but also enthusiastic and optimistic?
If you are, please read on!!!
Are you excited to join a fast-growing technology company selling to the world’s largest law firms?
Are you prepared to work as hard as it takes to achieve your goals and make uncapped commissions with on-target earnings?
Are you able to open doors with C level at large law firms, and close complex solutions deals?
Are you a fast learner and prepared to work hard to adapt your skills?
If you answered yes to all of the above, YOU ARE WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR!!!
American LegalNet has changed the way law firms conduct their practice with the introduction of the ‘Desktop to Courthouse’ workflow solutions suite of products which includes eDockets, Forms WorkFlow and Court eFiling tools. This suite of legal practice software products, individually or combined, allows law firms to improve the workflow necessary to support the entire litigation or filing lifecycle, and reduce the risks associated with missing dates and current content.
SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
The Sales Development Representative is tasked with identifying and generating sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound calling activities. The right candidate will be one who works well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way phone conversations with prospects, and is highly self-motivated. The right candidate will also understand how to assess a company’s needs and cater the outreach to each prospect specifically.
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to sales teams
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts with direction from the Sales Executive
- Cold call into prospects generated by variety of outside sources
- Identify key players, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to begin sales cycle
- Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle
- Set appointments for assigned sales team with qualified leads
- Nurture new marketing leads by educating and developing prospects until they are ready to speak with a field sales rep
- Drive attendance for webinars and live seminars, set meetings for conferences
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application
This entry-level position requires an ambitious self-starter and someone that can effectively process inbound inquiries and identify qualified leads and opportunities. Relationship selling skills, with the ability to manage sales calls at varying levels of customer accounts, are essential.
- 1+ year of successful experience in telemarketing, preferably in a legal related field
- Interested in growing within the company
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Demonstrated success in prospecting
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- High level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful company
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Adept computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience with CRM applications preferred
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required